Thread: Japfest convoy SW 02 June 2018

Default Japfest convoy SW 02 June 2018

This is the south-west convoy thread for Japfest. Meeting times as follows; anyone wishing to meet at an additional location, please add below with a corresponding time. Anyone heading from the SE. I’d recommend you come off at Junction 18. It’s generally a whole lot faster.

M5 Taunton (junction 25) - 6.45am - (location = coming from Exeter direction; Petrol station first left after slip-road)

1. Papa
    2. SILVERBULLET

M5 Bridgwater (junction 23) - 7.00am - (Location = From Taunton direction; head to roundabout after exiting motorway, then take third exit back towards motorway then layby on left).

M4 (junction 18) - 7.40am est. (Location = After exiting M4, bare left for 100 yards then stop at lay-by on left).

I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

2. Default

OK so will I be there or will I not? The NSX is in the garage needing work done and parts that are not going to be available until June 8th.
    Unless anyone really minds my son will bring his MX5 (if you are dislexic like me then it almost looks like NSX=MX5) and we will be there. If we are at Jn18 around 7:40 we will meet you in the layby.
    Mike

This is the south-west convoy thread for Japfest. Meeting times as follows; anyone wishing to meet at an additional location, please add below with a corresponding time. Anyone heading from the SE. I’d recommend you come off at Junction 18. It’s generally a whole lot faster.

M5 Taunton (junction 25) - 6.45am - (location = coming from Exeter direction; Petrol station first left after slip-road)

1. Papa
    2. SILVERBULLET

M5 Bridgwater (junction 23) - 7.00am - (Location = From Taunton direction; head to roundabout after exiting motorway, then take third exit back towards motorway then layby on left).

M4 (junction 18) - 7.40am est. (Location = After exiting M4, bare left for 100 yards then stop at lay-by on left).

1. Sorepaws (in the MXS)

1. Papa
    2. SILVERBULLET

M5 Weston - Junction 21 7:25am ? Exit motorway and head for Weston and turn right and go into Morrisons car park at the first roundabout. You'll recognise it, as we've met there several times.

1. Sorepaws (in the MXS)

1. Papa
    2. SILVERBULLET
    3. m666 edd

M5 Weston - Junction 21 7:25am? (head for Weston and turn right and go into Morrisons car park at the first roundabout. You'll recognise it, as we've met there several times.

1. Graham

1. Sorepaws (in the MXS)

1. Papa
    2. SILVERBULLET
    3. m666 edd

1. Not stopping here now

M5 Weston - Junction 21 7:25am? (head for Weston and turn right and go into Morrisons car park at the first roundabout. You'll recognise it, as we've met there several times.

1. Graham

1. Sorepaws (in the MXS)