Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10th June - Silverstone 500 Ft. Supercar Sunday

Blog Entries

Default 10th June - Silverstone 500 Ft. Supercar Sunday

British GT Championship – Silverstone 500 Ft. Supercar Sunday

The race itself is on Sat. and Sun. but the Supercar Sunday display is only on the latter as it sates.

Based on the info from Mike last year, found similar package for this year as well.

It was nice atmosphere especially when you can relax at one of the lounge/hospitality while watching the racing action as well as the pit crew activities with the timing screen.

Link to the event and PAIR of free tickets here (once on the page, scroll down a bit and click on the left tab 'SUPERCAR SUNDAY DISPLAY');
    http://www.silverstone.co.uk/events/...-championship/

From last year experience here;
    http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/entry.php?205...upercar-Sunday

Extract of the info;
    Supercar Sunday Display

On Sunday of the British GT Championship, we are planning a huge display of supercars. If you own a supercar, we will give you a pair of FREE tickets for the event to come down and take part in our display!
    All you need to do email socialmedia@silverstone.co.uk with:

• Your full name
    • Your address
    • Details of the supercar you wish to display
    • A picture of your supercar

We’ll then email you an e-ticket before the event which will give you access to the circuit, parking in the display area inside the circuit and entry to the private lounge.
    Please follow this list for guidance on which supercars are eligible. If your car isn’t in this list you can still email us with details and we will get back to you with a decision.

Our NSX is listed as the eligible supercar for this offer.

Kaz

Cheers for the info Kaz, see you there as I'm now booked.
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

3. Default

Kaz, thank you for finding this - email sent, should be a fun day, it was last year.
    Mike

I emailed the requested information on the 18th but i've not heard back yet. Has anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    I emailed the requested information on the 18th but i've not heard back yet. Has anyone else?
    The organisers emailed me back entry confirmation from their socialmedia Silverstone system within a couple of hours applying, that was on the 16th May.

And spookily at 4.30 today I received this email:

Hi,

Thank you for sending across details of your car for the Supercar Sunday event on 10th June.

Please find attached your PDF which will give two people entry to the event on the Sunday, and access to the private lounge and Supercar display.

For more info on the event, visit our website here: http://www.silverstone.co.uk/events/...-championship/

We would also love to welcome you to take part in a Parade Lap around the Grand Prix circuit. Tickets for this will be £20 and you can find the link to purchase this here: LINK

We look forward to welcoming you soon!

Kind regards,

Sam
    Last edited by Pride; 30-05-2018 at 04:06 PM.
    Pride.

2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

Blog Entries

Hi, Gary.

According to some of the owners, they received the email today so please check your Inbox or wait for a few days.
    There is a pdf file attached to the email body and this may trigger your spam filter or sorting conditions so please check your spam or appropriate folders as well.
    Not sure I can make it this year but will see....
    So many things to be done and my boss is flying back as we speak after 5 months so have to move all the parts now.....

Thank you.

Kaz

It might be worth giving them a call Gary:

Sam
    Silverstone Circuits Limited
    Silverstone Circuit, Silverstone, Towcester, NN12 8TN
    Tel: 01327 320280 | Website: http://www.silverstone.co.uk
    Pride.

Hi Guys

I also chased them today and received my voucher soon after.

Thanks for your posts and Kaz a special thanks for your original post. If the sun comes out it should be a great day :-)

I'm hoping to run into one of my old endurance karting rivals, Rick Parfitt Jr. who is now racing a GT3 Bentley!!

Gary

Blog Entries

Credit goes to sorepaws – Mike as he is the one who introduced us first to this event last year

Kaz

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz-kzukNA1 View Post
    Credit goes to sorepaws – Mike as he is the one who introduced us first to this event last year

Kaz
    OK. Thanks Mike!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast