Thread: Pre Facelift NA2 register

Default Pre Facelift NA2 register

Year Reg Colour Interior Bodystyle G'box Country Other Info
    1997 P27 OLU Imola Orange Black Coupe Manual UK Famous Press car driven by Tim Harvey, J.C and Richard Burns
    1997 P26 OLU Grey Red Coupe Manual UK
    1998 S5 NSX NF Red Black Coupe Manual UK Now on a "54" example
    1998 S366 HCG NF Red Black Targa Manual UK S21 NSX
    1999 C5 JPW Sebring Silver Black Coupe Manual UK
    1999 333 NXO Purple Black Coupe Manual UK
    1999 NSX 100 NF Red Black Targa Manual France
    1999 T506 CSB Imola Orange Black Coupe Manual UK
    2000 W1 NSX NF Red Black Coupe Manual UK
    2000 X626 BLB NF Red Black Coupe Manaul UK X6 NSX
    2000 W1 NSX NF Red Black Coupe Manual UK
    2000 N5X SR Imola Orange Black Coupe Manual UK Type S
    2000 T2 NSX Grey Black Coupe Manual UK Half Red leather interior
    2001 T7 NSX Imola Orange/Black roof Black Coupe Manual UK
    2001 Y1 NSX Circuit Blue Black Coupe Manual UK
    2001 Y489 EBA Indy Yellow Black Coupe Manual UK For sale Dec 12 15k miles
    2001 W15 SSO Imola Orange Black Coupe Manual UK For sale 2012 Targa Florio cars
    2001 46 GT Imola Orange Black Targa Manual UK V6 NSX

[SIGPIC]

www.nsxclub.co.uk

2001 NA2 Imola Orange Pearl/Black Leather (Type S evocation)
    2003 NA2 Long Beach Blue/Black Leather (NSX-R evocation)

Non NSX
    Lotus Carlton 30/250

Previous NSX
    2004 NA2-R Championship White/Red Seats 111/150 personal import April 2016 sold 2020
    NA2 2005 NA2 LBB/Grey Leather last 12 car, 2005 Pearl White/Red Leather last 12 car, 2003-T Black/Black, 2003-T Red/Black
    NA1 1996 Type R White/Black 447/483, 2 x 1991 manual, 1993 manual, 1996-T manual, 2002-T F-matic

As the thread length is limited I could not add the introduction so here goes:

Some years ago Simon Prelude and NSX Fan prepare similar registers and as the Facelift and all NA2 cars are so rare I am interested in keeping it up to date so used the latest posts of theirs I could find and updated where I had details.

So thank you if you able to help provide any corrections or additions as there are obviously a lot of other cars around and hopefully many are owned by members willing to share information, please use PM if you wish to remain anonymous.

I would like to include JDM cars as well and know there are a Silver or grey Type S and a Red Type R imported in the last couple of years. Also I am interested in the Type S also listed, is this really a UK car like the token Type R Honda UK brought in or is it fact a JDM car?
    [SIGPIC]

www.nsxclub.co.uk

2001 NA2 Imola Orange Pearl/Black Leather (Type S evocation)
    2003 NA2 Long Beach Blue/Black Leather (NSX-R evocation)

Non NSX
    Lotus Carlton 30/250

Previous NSX
    2004 NA2-R Championship White/Red Seats 111/150 personal import April 2016 sold 2020
    NA2 2005 NA2 LBB/Grey Leather last 12 car, 2005 Pearl White/Red Leather last 12 car, 2003-T Black/Black, 2003-T Red/Black
    NA1 1996 Type R White/Black 447/483, 2 x 1991 manual, 1993 manual, 1996-T manual, 2002-T F-matic

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnsx5 View Post
    As the thread length is limited I could not add the introduction so here goes:

Some years ago Simon Prelude and NSX Fan prepare similar registers and as the Facelift and all NA2 cars are so rare I am interested in keeping it up to date so used the latest posts of theirs I could find and updated where I had details.

So thank you if you able to help provide any corrections or additions as there are obviously a lot of other cars around and hopefully many are owned by members willing to share information, please use PM if you wish to remain anonymous.

I would like to include JDM cars as well and know there are a Silver or grey Type S and a Red Type R imported in the last couple of years. Also I am interested in the Type S also listed, is this really a UK car like the token Type R Honda UK brought in or is it fact a JDM car?

Lots of missing targas. See my previous posts on this a couple of weeks ago.
    1999 3.2 Manual NA2 Targa in Formula Red

1998 R5 NSX Purple Black Targa Manual UK
    Not another NSX project!
    Porsche 997 GT3
    Porsche 981 Boxster S
    BMW E46 M3
    1998 NA2 Midnight Purple Targa Manual - Gone - to Thailand
    1999 NA2 Kaiser Silver Manual Track Car - Gone - and found its true destiny on the race track
    1992 NA1 Sebring Silver Coupe Manual -
    Gone (although still in my showroom in storage)

W2 NSX is out there I believe?

2000 Circuit Blue / black manual coupe, sold within the last 18 months by Plans IIRC?
    2001 3.2 Circuit Blue Coupe with pop-ups!

"If you want to argue that The Best Car in the World is a supercar, go ahead. But there is only one that makes the grade. Only one that's built properly.
    Gordon Murray knows.
    Rowan Atkinson knows.
    It's the Honda NSX."
    (J. Clarkson)

1998 S2 NSX Magnum Grey Pearl Black Targa Manual UK

Pretty sure mine qualifies for this little list
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

You appear to be missing X22 NSX - 2000 black/black/coupe . UK car

P655 PKL - 1998 Purple/Tan/-T (import)

They're at Plans (check Pistonheads) ATM...

W2 NSX lives and is a 2000 coupe, apparently...
    Last edited by Nick Graves; 30-03-2018 at 06:43 PM.
    Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson

^^^^^^ Mark C's Type S has (had?) an extensive write up on here when he bought it a good few years back. It is a JDM car AFAIK. He hasn't been on here much in the past few years. I'm guessing that he still has the car though.

Quote Originally Posted by NZNick View Post
    ^^^^^^ Mark C's Type S has (had?) an extensive write up on here when he bought it a good few years back. It is a JDM car AFAIK. He hasn't been on here much in the past few years. I'm guessing that he still has the car though.
    I think this MArk’s has been incorrectly recorded on the list ... N5 SXR ... should by 97 and JDM ...
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara