Thread: Goodbye :(

Default Goodbye :(

Hi Everyone,

ItÂ’s with a heavy heart that I have come to the final stages of doing a deal on my NSX.

I have owned the car for just over 3 years and only managed to meet a small percentage of you on here! So my apologies on that and for not being more of an active poster... Genuinely I cannot thank Bas and Dimer enough for somehow managing to find me on Facebook and inviting me to join them on NSX CE Euro tour 2016. Definitely one of the best experiences I have ever had with any car club and even life..!

I didnÂ’t know any other NSX owners when I signed up but after that long weekend I came back to the UK having felt that I had made some great friends along the way and hope that you all keep in touch!

If IÂ’m honest, I donÂ’t really want to sell but IÂ’m looking at investing into another property and my 4 year old boys future, this seems, to me the most financially logical choice in my current situation.

Maybe one day in the future I will be back into NSX ownership.

I have already told the new owner to sign up on here so I want you all to make him feel as welcomed as I did, and encourage him to use the car as it should be :-P

Thanks once again,
    Joe

Sorry to see you go Joe,

Hope to meet again when you get back into the fold...Ex-owner are always welcome to our events.
    You made your mark on the Eurotours.

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

3. Default

Glad for you that you managed to sell it but it sucks that you felt you had to

do you mind if I ask how much you got for it in the end? i'm curious because mine will probably be of similar value tell me to sod off and mind my own business If your not comfortable sharing the details

So sad to see you go Joe.

I've got to say how fantastic and life changing experience it was when you gave me a passenger flying lap of the Nurburgring, telling me not to worry about putting the awkward 4 point harness on as we approached the track release barrier, it was at that point I felt some form of red mist descended in you and every car up front was your next victim and that's what made it such a mind blowing time, all of which I tried to catch using my hand held iPad video.

It was only near the end of the lap that you said that it was the first time you'd driven your beast in anger on a track and that's after just picking it up from extensive mechanical repairs at Plans while en route to join the Euro trip party. You also mentioned that it was your first time around the ring but my god you wouldn't have known it, that was until you spun off in the S curves, such a white knuckle, bum clinching experience that was and I can honestly say that I thought we were going to take off on more than one occasion down some some of those hair raising flat out straights.

After spinning round on the track all those cars that you'd overtaken earlier crept passed and around you while we faced the wrong way, we were both nervously laughing our heads off when you said "that's it" with an intention of turning the car round in order to catch them all up again and I bet you recall almost every car we approached again started putting their indicators on earlier once they saw you in their rear view mirror probably thinking, oh sh1t here he comes again.😂

As Kare and Phil will recall when in the underground car park at the hotel I was still shaking with nervous excitement of how insane but good that lap was while trying to explain what happened. From that point on your name just had to be "King Of The Ring"😎👏👏👏👏👍🏁

I've got a feeling it won't be the last we'll hear from you mate, good luck for the future.
    Clive
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

Good luck for the future Joe, was good to have spent time with you.