Thread: NA1 still makes news on latest Top Gear show 😎

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default NA1 still makes news on latest Top Gear show 😎

Episode 3 of the latest series and best show yet, mentions our iconic cars are now selling from £60k.

At least they got to show the fastest model in the range.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1372.jpg 
Views:	227 
Size:	95.1 KB 
ID:	13362

Matt LeBlanc and Chris Harris have really now settled into a great double act.

Top Gear is back to it's best.👍
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

Quote Originally Posted by Pride View Post
    Episode 3 of the latest series and best show yet, mentions our iconic cars are now selling from £60k.

At least they got to show the fastest model in the range.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1372.jpg 
Views:	227 
Size:	95.1 KB 
ID:	13362

Matt LeBlanc and Chris Harris have really now settled into a great double act.

Top Gear is back to it's best.��
    No surprises that you were watching this episode Clive. All those flashing Lambo Led's must have been overwhelming for you on a quiet Sunday evening ��

Quote Originally Posted by Hagasan View Post
    No surprises that you were watching this episode Clive. All those flashing Lambo Led's must have been overwhelming for you on a quiet Sunday evening 🤣
    Gary, you're not wrong mate, I've got to say those Lambo's were very spectacular and made the show very special for me.😎😂

I've seen on YouTube that here are quite a few NSX's over there which are adorned with LED kits and are often found to be cruising around with the Lambo guys. Great fun.😁
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

Pleased to hear that the NSX was mentioned, but for me, Top Gear is excruciating - completely unwatchable. The presenters seem caught in a limbo between mimicing the Clarkson-May-Hamond hyperbole / buddy-buddy presenting style and forcing themselves to be different.

PS....why is this in the 2nd gen. forum?!
    Last edited by WhyOne?; 12-03-2018 at 11:35 AM.
    2001 3.2 Circuit Blue Coupe with pop-ups!

"If you want to argue that The Best Car in the World is a supercar, go ahead. But there is only one that makes the grade. Only one that's built properly.
    Gordon Murray knows.
    Rowan Atkinson knows.
    It's the Honda NSX."
    (J. Clarkson)

Quote Originally Posted by WhyOne? View Post
    Pleased to hear that the NSX was mentioned, but for me, Top Gear is excruciating - completely unwatchable. The presenters seem caught in a limbo between mimicing the Clarkson-May-Hamond hyperbole / buddy-buddy presenting style and forcing themselves to be different.
    I agree. I can’t watch it anymore, cringing and forced scripted presenting. There’s no chemistry there and I keep expecting le blanc to come out with a ‘ how you doin’ at any moment It peaked 10 years ago imo.
    Dave
    Berlina Black NA2 6 speed manual - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by WhyOne? View Post

PS....why is this in the 2nd gen. forum?!
    Moved now.....

This top gear format is well balanced and entertains. Nothing will match the original. So as motoring shows go its great.
    Honda NSX NA2 1999
    The only absolute knowledge attainable by man is that life is meaningless without an NSX