Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sussex Meet

Shoreham by Sea, Liege, Moscow! and other interesting places!

Might be an idea to have a Sussex mini meet? I'me in Shoreham by Sea, I think theres a few others around Brighton area?

leigh

I'm game if my shifts allow...and I'll bring ear defenders if you're there Leigh!

I could come if Leigh has forgiven me for selling the rice rocket exhaust to Greybloke,

John

No problem John, you did me a favour as I went for the full Taitec system which I prefer.

Suppose should look into a meeting place and time?

leigh

P.S will try to keep it quiet! :wink:

Well, how are people fixed one evening this week - Wednesday evening?????

There is a nice pub/garden/safe parking in Staplefield called the Jolly Tanners.

There is a 'How to find us' link on their website.

http://www.jollytanners.com/

Wednesday looks ok to me, depends on work, will know for sure on the day though.

leigh

Jolly Tanners would not get my coolant up to temperature as it is so close so OK

John

HI All,

Is this meet going to happen this week? I ask as I would love to come along (assuming you will let an Essex bloke join you :wink: ) but work will clash this week.

If there's a chance you might defer to next week would look forward to meeting up.

regards

Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

At the moment I will still be going tomorrow, Steve (lotusolly) might be going as well, will both know for sure tomorrow. What times good?

We could do another mini meet another time, or do something like the Goodwood Breakfast club (sunday mornings) I think as were all fairly local it shoudnt be too much hassle to do other meets.

leigh

Hi chaps.....it looks like there are enough possible/probables to make this worth a shot (it's an excuse for me to drive the car if nothing else!!!)

I will be at the Jolly Tanners ~7:00pm, tomorrow (Wednesday 2nd August) with a view to a slow beer and some food and hopefully a little car related chat.

Hope to see a few of you there!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast