Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BBC looking for car to film - urgent response

Ha! There's something brilliantly incongruous about that!

Did they stay on 'round the 'Ring?
    Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Graves View Post

It's funny you should say that Nick, I'm sure Paul might enlighten you about that little story.
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Graves View Post

I never got a chance to confirm that - I had all the cameras set up and ready... some video from the trip... some alpine road driving with bikes on the roof @ 5:20

https://youtu.be/xZLN1vc29fE

it's customary that all my road cars get a trip to the 'ring and do a lap (along with that photo of them parked up under the sign). For this trip I stopped in on the way to the alps, I had a ring card and had been waiting 2hrs for the track to re-open after a major accident. got all the way to the front of the queue and waved in by a couple of the marshals until a lady told me 'no'. I couldn't do a lap with the bikes on the roof... I think a sub-10 would have been doable even with the bikes!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123