Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: BBC looking for car to film - urgent response

  1. #1

    Default BBC looking for car to film - urgent response

    The BBC are looking for a 1990/91/92 NSX for filming next week (Thursday 15th) Location TBA but in the south. If you are interested in loaning your pride and joy then drop me a PM - VERY Soon and I will give you the details and contact number.

    They are doing a programme on nostalgic "poster" cars - as normal they plan these things month in advance then suddenly discover they need a car !!!
    Mike

    2018 Silverstone Classic - It will be sooner than you think - 2 weeks after Brit F1 would make it 20-22 July 2018 - watch this space ....

  2. #2

    Default

    I am in the soutwest, but my car is not very original..

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    New Forest
    Posts
    492

    Default

    Is the spot still open?
    Honda NSX NA2 1999
    The only absolute knowledge attainable by man is that life is meaningless without an NSX

  4. #4

    Default

    yes - but they want an early example - 91/92 as original as possible

    Please PM me I will forward details of the BBC contact if your car meets their requirements
    Mike

    2018 Silverstone Classic - It will be sooner than you think - 2 weeks after Brit F1 would make it 20-22 July 2018 - watch this space ....

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    New Forest
    Posts
    492

    Default

    I have asked a friend who now owns my 1991 if he is interested. Just awaiting a reply. He is based in London
    Honda NSX NA2 1999
    The only absolute knowledge attainable by man is that life is meaningless without an NSX

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marknsx View Post
    I have asked a friend who now owns my 1991 if he is interested. Just awaiting a reply. He is based in London
    I sent you a PM
    Mike

    2018 Silverstone Classic - It will be sooner than you think - 2 weeks after Brit F1 would make it 20-22 July 2018 - watch this space ....

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sorepaws View Post
    The BBC are looking for a 1990/91/92 NSX for filming next week (Thursday 15th) Location TBA but in the south. If you are interested in loaning your pride and joy then drop me a PM - VERY Soon and I will give you the details and contact number.

    They are doing a programme on nostalgic "poster" cars - as normal they plan these things month in advance then suddenly discover they need a car !!!
    I have a 91 red manual. I do need to check whereabouts ... But if you send me details I'll get back to ASAP one way or other.

  8. #8

    Default

    PM sent -
    "I do need to check whereabouts" Are you checking where the car is or the location for the filming ?
    Mike

    2018 Silverstone Classic - It will be sooner than you think - 2 weeks after Brit F1 would make it 20-22 July 2018 - watch this space ....

  9. #9

    Default

    Please read to the end

    OK for those that have replied here - please - SEND ME A PM
    I will need an email address and contact number.
    I will forward this information to the BBC and they will then contact you for the details (they are still sorting some stuff out)
    If you have already sent me this information in a PM - Thank you -
    Remember you or at least your car will need to be available Thursday 15th February - at a destination to be advised in the south of England.
    They are looking for a 91/92 - preferably unmodded
    If you haven't already done so and are still interested then PM me !
    Mike

    2018 Silverstone Classic - It will be sooner than you think - 2 weeks after Brit F1 would make it 20-22 July 2018 - watch this space ....

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sorepaws View Post
    Please read to the end

    OK for those that have replied here - please - SEND ME A PM
    I will need an email address and contact number.
    I will forward this information to the BBC and they will then contact you for the details (they are still sorting some stuff out)
    If you have already sent me this information in a PM - Thank you -
    Remember you or at least your car will need to be available Thursday 15th February - at a destination to be advised in the south of England.
    They are looking for a 91/92 - preferably unmodded
    If you haven't already done so and are still interested then PM me !
    Anyone heard back?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •