Thread: First NC1 crashed in the UK?

Sadly no - a white one collared some armco on a D-C down near HUK headquarters some point in the middle of last year.

Test-drive eh? All these modern driver aids still aren't being tested using the right calibration of idiot then...
    "No man with a good car needs to be justified"

Blue '08 FD2 CTR - big, ITR-sized shoes to fill...
    Yellow '96 NSX 3.0 - oh was it worth the wait!
    Black '99 ITR - well, I had to have another one, the first was so much fun. Miss this one even more than #1...
    Blue '03 S2000 - SOLD, flawed but fun
    Blue '04 Focus TDCi Sport - SOLD, very good fun for a diesel!
    Black '00 ITR - SOLD, still missed
    Red '98 Civic VTi - SOLD, probably still bombproof

That is shocking ... you wonder what type of idiot is behind the wheel but then really are we all that surprised?
    the standards of driving amongst certain % of the population is appaling at best
    its more scary that they have access to these type of cars!
    so i take it the poor dealership will have to foot the bill for this one, or else hope that the signed disclaimer by test pilot is 100% and holds up in court?

surely the NSX is not that bad in the handling stakes?!
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

4. Default

It handles rather well, but like all cars there needs to be a sense of caution when trying it out for the first time. Some people always seem to think that the public road is a good place to test the performance of their car.
    Mike

...of course, none of us would jump to conclusions about who was at fault in this accident!

I wonder what happens next?
    I'm presuming a slow speed accident with mainly superficial damage so able to be fixed by Honda rather than written off and recorded as such.
    Then it quietly appears on another dealer's forecourt with a clean bill of health?
    Or sold as damaged / repaired?
    Any damage, even superficial, would surely take off a huge chunk of value from such a new, expensive car.
    Must have been an interesting journey back to the dealership for the test driver and salesman in the recovery truck...
    2001 Honda NSX Indy Yellow SOLD