Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2000+rpm hesitation... fuel pump?

Blog Entries

For the record..... TW sensor reading at the ECU connector.

Mine is non-DBW JDM so should be the same terminal position for your spec as well.
    Please note that this could be at different pin out for other NSX spec so please check first.

Kaz
    Last edited by Kaz-kzukNA1; 08-02-2018 at 12:09 PM. Reason: extra info

once again going above and beyond! thanks Kaz..... i shall investigate at the weekend, busy with the hotrod and S800... still!!!!
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

the idle was still fluctuating a bit, so i spent a little time out in the cold swapping in a new water temp sensor, for the £7 it cost, it's a cheap option!!! anyway, half an hour later the new sensor was in, coolant levels restored and engine warming up....
    WP_20180210_10_08_31_Pro by jon sutherland, on Flickr

the added bonus is the new sensor was the same orientation as the old, so no faffing around trying to turn the connector to the right way round and never being able to easily get to the release tang again!!!

car up to temp, radiator hot, the revs seemed better, and finding the secret rpm terminal i have this.....
    WP_20180210_10_49_18_Pro by jon sutherland, on Flickr

with the magic of maths, multiply the Hz by 20 to get the rpm..... gives approx 875rpm, so the rev counter not a mile out! a bit high with the auto's target of 750, but pretty much where its usually at!!
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345