Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: youtube channel request for an NSX

Default youtube channel request for an NSX

Hi all,
    I have been contacted by a youtube channel producer who produces car focussed videos. He has been running his channel for 18 months. You can check out his content here,

https://www.youtube.com/c/JayEmmonCars

He has recently been reviewing classic Japanese cars on his channel and would like to review an NSX, NA1 or 2. He has reviewed; S2000, Civic R, GTR and RX7 but really wants to review an NSX.

He is based in East Anglia and is prepared to travel further afield if necessary. He has told me his general format is to talk about the car, get a few drive by shots, drive the car himself with the owners consent or video the driver/owner whilst they drive it. The whole process takes a few hours.

I am posting this here in case anyone would be interested and wants to take him up on his request and offer their car for the video. He is prepared to wait until next spring or summer if that fits with the owners winter driving plans for their car.

He wants to review an as near standard NSX as possible, which rules mine out.

Please contact him by email at, jayem89@gmail.com , if you would like to to offer your NSX for the shoot. Please contact him directly and not through me on here unless of course you have any difficulties with his email. I hope someone can assist him, he is known to trustworthy friends of mine and I'm sure he'll cast the NSX in a positive light.

Thanks in advance,
    Tony.

Hi Tony, I bet I know who'll be emailing him even if they don't have a standard car lol...

How's the supercharger treating you?

Gary

Quote Originally Posted by Hagasan View Post
    Hi Tony, I bet I know who'll be emailing him even if they don't have a standard car lol...

How's the supercharger treating you?

Gary
    😂😂 Now having changed my spoiler, wheels yet again and a wrap even I won't qualify for this one. 😂😂
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

Car drove faultlessly back from Amsterdam after the instal however haven’t been in it since due to working away. Have to say Adnan and Peter his mechanic were very welcoming and helpful. Also missed a chance of a ride in the SS monster! Hope to rearrange that on a nice day over the Xmas break hint hint SS!

Quote Originally Posted by Pride View Post
     Now having changed my spoiler, wheels yet again and a wrap even I won't qualify for this one. 
    Hi Clive, tbh you were the first person I thought of, I don’t think your changes alter the OEM characteristics of the car. Btw I haven’t forgot those rings!

Quote Originally Posted by exiges1 View Post
    Hi Clive, tbh you were the first person I thought of, I don’t think your changes alter the OEM characteristics of the car. Btw I haven’t forgot those rings!
    Lol, cheers Tony, in that case............😎
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

Quote Originally Posted by exiges1 View Post
    Car drove faultlessly back from Amsterdam after the instal however haven’t been in it since due to working away. Have to say Adnan and Peter his mechanic were very welcoming and helpful. Also missed a chance of a ride in the SS monster! Hope to rearrange that on a nice day over the Xmas break hint hint SS!
    Any time Tony...just let me know when you are free at the weekends...

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

I'll drop him a line if he wants a more local NA2 also, albeit mine is laid up for winter.
    Daily driver: Jaguar iPace HSE
    2000 NSX Coupe, Circuit Blue, was W2NSX now V6NSX
    Renault Megane RS Trophy R
    Other interesting mode of transport: Bell JetRanger

Thank you for the positive responses, he’s happy to wait until the spring or summer next year.

I'm disappointed now for sure because I was in the expectation so see some pics of a salty NSX in the snow...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast