Thread: Not one for the purists

Default Not one for the purists

Brave guy cutting up his new NSX, the purists might shudder at the thought but it works for me.

http://www.speedhunters.com/2017/12/...wide-body-nsx/

can't see the fascination with screwing on some oversized arches and adding a set of fat wheels.... my mini had screw on arches, but that's cos it was a £100 car in the '80s! if they are going to do it, do it properly!

and i wouldn't worry about the purists, it's still in production, not like it's a classic!
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

I don't mind the front end or sill extensions, but the rear is too wide, as are the rear wheels and the car looks like it's been sat on by Nelly the Elephant .... And it's way too low ... Still, each to their own ...
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

I wonder what the electronics make of the changes?

I suspect there'll be some serious torque-vectoring steering fight with those offsets. Best use it for posing...
    Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson