Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lots of NSX for sale at the moment

Yes, that '02 at £50k is the bargain of the current bunch, I think. (Although I prefer by far the pre-facelift design.)

My old green targa P111NSX has reappeared at Plans with a £10k hike. As usual, and as mentioned above, if you exclude autos (and then perhaps imported cars and anything previously crashed) the number of NSXs falls significantly. Then take out the neglected cars, and it's now a very small number.

Quote Originally Posted by goldnsx View Post
    Indeed! That's a car where additional miles won't deter a new owner. But most people coming from other makes think very differently though....
    Im really surprised it hasn’t gone yet. A facelift for 50k possibly less. The stigma of higher mileage is preventing someone from a really good purchase. Yeah they might not make money on it but if your gonna keep it then it’s a steal. People forget these cars were designed by engineers not today’s accountants.
    Dave
    Berlina Black NA2 6 speed manual - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by goldtop View Post
    Yes, that '02 at £50k is the bargain of the current bunch, I think. (Although I prefer by far the pre-facelift design.)

My old green targa P111NSX has reappeared at Plans with a £10k hike. As usual, and as mentioned above, if you exclude autos (and then perhaps imported cars and anything previously crashed) the number of NSXs falls significantly. Then take out the neglected cars, and it's now a very small number.
    I went to view it at Plans last year before it was sold. I always wanted one in Charlotte Green. For me it’s a shame they dropped the colour.
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by WhyOne? View Post
    This is an interesting car:
    https://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...200008/7749898

Looks to be carrying it's miles very well indeed - look at that drivers seat!
    I THINK that's one of Mike's cars...
    "No man with a good car needs to be justified"

Blue '08 FD2 CTR - big, ITR-sized shoes to fill...
    Yellow '96 NSX 3.0 - oh was it worth the wait!
    Black '99 ITR - well, I had to have another one, the first was so much fun. Miss this one even more than #1...
    Blue '03 S2000 - SOLD, flawed but fun
    Blue '04 Focus TDCi Sport - SOLD, very good fun for a diesel!
    Black '00 ITR - SOLD, still missed
    Red '98 Civic VTi - SOLD, probably still bombproof

I know Mike (the one I bought my '93 silver coupe) had a red facelift, and isn't fussed about buying good cars with lots of miles, but I thought he bought it more recently than 10 years ago?

Or is there another Mike with a red facelift NSX?

There is a bit of recycling going on too ie speculators trying to make a fast buck. The car is listed, disappears, then reappears somewhere else with a higher price (or lower) a short time later. Case in point is the low mileage silver NA2 "pop-up" Y282LHC. Originally listed at £140,000 (!), then £125,000, then £75,000 and now (Autotrader) at £90,000 all within the past 6 months.

You are right though - there are only a very few really good ones out there.
    1999 3.2 Manual NA2 Targa in Formula Red

I know Mike (the one I bought my '93 silver coupe) had a red facelift, and isn't fussed about buying good cars with lots of miles, but I thought he bought it more recently than 10 years ago?

Or is there another Mike with a red facelift NSX?
    You might be right - I was basing it off (a) there being very few red facelifts; and (b) knowing Mike had a London pad and a weekend location.
    "No man with a good car needs to be justified"

Blue '08 FD2 CTR - big, ITR-sized shoes to fill...
    Yellow '96 NSX 3.0 - oh was it worth the wait!
    Black '99 ITR - well, I had to have another one, the first was so much fun. Miss this one even more than #1...
    Blue '03 S2000 - SOLD, flawed but fun
    Blue '04 Focus TDCi Sport - SOLD, very good fun for a diesel!
    Black '00 ITR - SOLD, still missed
    Red '98 Civic VTi - SOLD, probably still bombproof

Quote Originally Posted by dcnsx View Post
    There’s been a silver F matic facelift for sale recently through different outlets. It’s just gone up on Ebay with no reserve, this should give a perfect idea of true value if it goes the distance.
    It sold for £49,100 is that a bargain? 48,000 mile facelift car, are f matics really not that popular?
    Dave

It would appear not! Went for pretty much what it was advertised for 2 years ago.

There is an identical one on autotrader or ebay going for £68K or there about...I thought it was the same car....silver , facelift, F-matic etc...but appears not!

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast