Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PSA: best value NA1 3.2 at the moment - R7NSX

Holes in the floor is a bit of a turn off for a resto unfortunately
    Not another NSX project!
    Porsche 997 GT3
    Porsche 981 Boxster S
    BMW E46 M3
    1998 NA2 Midnight Purple Targa Manual - Gone - to Thailand
    1999 NA2 Kaiser Silver Manual Track Car - Gone - and found its true destiny on the race track
    1992 NA1 Sebring Silver Coupe Manual -
    Gone (although still in my showroom in storage)

The guy I bought my car from worked at Aston Martin and knew about this car. Back in 2008 we discussed it and it seems it had lived a busy life dismantled, rebuilt, thrashed, dismantled etc and damaged on occasion. It ended up being rebuilt a bit of a bitsa from spares to clear out from what he said...

Wow. Something to buy with your eyes wide open and some NSX experience then. The air freshener thing is very suspect.

Just checked the MOT history and it's not MOTed at the moment. So there could be some other expenses, too.

Regarding its price compared to the one of other cars on the market it should be obvious that this car is looking for 'its' buyer. It might not attact garage queen owners. It only would be disturbing if the car was double of its actual price.

Pedant mode on....re thread title, there is no such thing as a 'NA1 3.2'. This is a pre-facelift NA2.
    2001 3.2 Circuit Blue Coupe with pop-ups!

"If you want to argue that The Best Car in the World is a supercar, go ahead. But there is only one that makes the grade. Only one that's built properly.
    Gordon Murray knows.
    Rowan Atkinson knows.
    It's the Honda NSX."
    (J. Clarkson)

Quote Originally Posted by WhyOne? View Post
    Pedant mode on....re thread title, there is no such thing as a 'NA1 3.2'. This is a pre-facelift NA2.
    But .... I ... well ... bugrit. You're right. :-/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12