Thread: Service items

Default Service items

Pre-empting thearrival of my NSX and the need to get the cambelt done. I just wondered where all the young people were getting their service kits these days? I've tried SOS along with some other stuff I need and they've been less than helpful. Any ideas?

Cheers.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

Mark Perez at https://www.thensxshop.com is worth an ask, not sure if he does cam belt party packs yet

www.isicar.com .....they have an ebay store too, but they do like to charge for shipping, tho it is quick!

https://www.amayama.com ....need specific part numbers!

all much the same, all based in Japan......

no-ones taken the place of dali yet....
    Last edited by britlude; 17-11-2017 at 11:52 PM.
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

+1

(does DALi still exist?)

dali racing ceased to be a few years ago... shame the ones that took it over didn't continue with the products and pricing, but with a more reliable customer service side

then acura banned any US oem suppliers from sending overseas, so that buggered up another cheaper parts source... some do have a backdoor, but strangely alot o the domestic discounts get lost in the 3rd party middleman fees, hence the rise of direct from japan sources

tho i did find a honda motorcycle shop that can order in on part numbers at competitive prices....
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Thanks Jon,

I guess times have changed. I used to pay £400.00 for a service kit. Water pumps were £125.00! I guess things have moved on;-)

Cheers.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

Quote Originally Posted by britlude View Post
    dali racing ceased to be a few years ago... shame the ones that took it over didn't continue with the products and pricing, but with a more reliable customer service side

then acura banned any US oem suppliers from sending overseas, so that buggered up another cheaper parts source... some do have a backdoor, but strangely alot o the domestic discounts get lost in the 3rd party middleman fees, hence the rise of direct from japan sources
    Whoever took over Dali must soon have realised the 'problemtic history'.

I use to source the part no. on the US sites and order in the US and Japan. I don't know how good customer service in GB is but in my country it sucks badly. Plus 4 weeks waiting time. Plus higher prices. But I get the parts from overseas in half of the time than here locally.

In the Japan stores you have to supply them with the part no. If someone is looking for complete kits or doesn't know the part no. you might try Adnan or Mark. They have a little higher prices maybe but you should be able to get some consulting first.

Quote Originally Posted by Papalazarou View Post
    Pre-empting thearrival of my NSX and the need to get the cambelt done. I just wondered where all the young people were getting their service kits these days? I've tried SOS along with some other stuff I need and they've been less than helpful. Any ideas?

Cheers.
    Try Nic Terrey at Findlay auto in the US (NTerrey@findlayauto.com) I imported water pump cambelt etc from him and everything was fine
    Geoff

S21 NSX red 1998 NSX T NA2 3.2 manual with pop ups
    black 2010 Renaultsport RS250
    black 2007 Honda Civic Type R gt......gone but sadly missed
    black 2006 Lexus RX400h

8. Default

Try Amayama.com in Japan just ordered some parts from that have arrived today! 10 days in total for delivery...