Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh I have missed this Forum

Quote Originally Posted by goldtop View Post
    keep getting a bit of the left-foot rest when pushing the clutch.
    Same here. The pedallerie is a little bit OFF compared to other cars.

Quote Originally Posted by goldtop View Post
    engine vibration
    I've had this last spring after 3-4 months not being able to let it run -> injectors.

Quote Originally Posted by goldnsx View Post
    Same here. The pedallerie is a little bit OFF compared to other cars.

I've had this last spring after 3-4 months not being able to let it run -> injectors.
    You detected a misfire at idle? Not sure what a misfire sounds/feels like. Did you replace/clean the injectors?

I've got some 'daintier' shoes than the ones I was wearing, so I'll try those!

A misfire feels like more vibration at certain rpms. After my clutch/gearbox job I had 1000 causes going through my mind when I started the engine after 4 months of repair time and feeling the shudder. It went away soon but is a warning that injectors don't like like to be sitting unused for that long. A friend of mine had it even more pronounced after 6 months of storage.

So it's not a bad idea to start it once a month during storage time and let it idle for 15 minutes to get things up to temps and all the condensation out of the exhaust.

Charlee Chaplin finny shoes won't match the pedallerie of the NSX.

Thanks Nick. Good to be back. Amazing to see the so many members still posting from 10-12 years back!
    Jim, silverstone's a great colour. Really classy. I neatly bought that colour in Japan. But went for boring black ;-)

Cheers.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

Thanks all, it does feel lie a long time, but on the other hand like I have never been away!

I can't believe I have been on this forum over 10 yrs!!!

I'm looking forward to getting back into the forums, and back into my car

Cheers
    Jim
    1992 NSX, 3.0 Manual, (Was Sebring Silver) Now Kaiser Silver

2018 Jaguar XE, 2.0 R-Sport 250, Loire Blue.

2013 Kawazaki ER6F, Metalic Green.

I drove the S2000 for the first time after using the NSX repeatedly.

Kept missing the accelerator when H&T and wondering why its pedals were so widely-spaced. They're not...
    Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12