Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OE wheels and stereo wanted

Default OE wheels and stereo wanted

Looking for OE wheels. Either 15/16's or 16/17's. Happy to buy in singles if anyone has a spare one knocking about.
    However, if anyone has a set of 17" Volk CE 28's or te37's I may also be interested.
    I also need an OE stereo.

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers,

James.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!

Welcome back

Thanks Simon,

It feels like a long time since I was here. Looking forward to getting the car to a high standard and doing some events next year.

Cheers.

Can't help with the wheels, but good to see you on the forum again James.
    2001 3.2 Circuit Blue Coupe with pop-ups!

"If you want to argue that The Best Car in the World is a supercar, go ahead. But there is only one that makes the grade. Only one that's built properly.
    Gordon Murray knows.
    Rowan Atkinson knows.
    It's the Honda NSX."
    (J. Clarkson)

Thanks Ian,

It's good to be back! Just got to wait for the car to arrive.

Cheers,

James.

Welcome back James...looking forward to see you back in the NSX.

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Surfer View Post
    Welcome back James...looking forward to see you back in the NSX.

SS
    Me too! I've had some great cars in the interim. But none had the soul of the Honda.

Cheers.

Blog Entries

Welcome back, James.
    Good to hearing from the previous owner returning to the ownership.

One owner left set of OEM 15/16 wheels years ago at my place but they are all scratched so must be refurbished.
    I don't want to be involved in the buy/sale process so if you are interested, please let me know and I can forward the contact detail.
    Collection from my place only please.

I think one owner bought one of the refurbished OEM wheel from Rockauto.
    It was for the 15/16 'fat five' ones and I think only one wheel left by now.

For the OEM audio head unit, if you can find good working one, happy to refurbish it.

For the speaker, if you need the complete speaker box including the speaker and the AMP, you can buy them at really good price from Bose USA.
    They will only ship to US address.
    They don't sell just the AMP though so the weight and size of the package to be considered when asking someone to forward it to UK.

Bose Germany sells the rear AMP as a standalone parts (the one for the passenger footwell bass speaker box) without the speaker/box so if you need just a new AMP for this location, then that may be more cost effective than sending the whole speaker box from US (again, this AMP is just for the passenger footwell one and it's not the same as the one inside the door speaker box).

I can refurbish just the AMP but if the damages are too severe, better replacing it.

Any way, good to catching up with you in the future.

Kaz

Paul,

Great to catch up earlier. Will definitely get to one of your meets.

Kaz,

Thank you for your kind offer and advice. I was contacted by a forum member last night regarding wheels and have managed to buy some oe 15/16's. But thank you very much.
    I'm not sure whether the car has the original speakers, but I suspect they may have been removed. I have been offered a few parts and possibly a radio. So will definitely be in touch, as I do not expect it to work;-)

Thanks again,

James

Welcome back James.

Interested to see what you return in
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast