Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Supercar Siege 2018 - Blancpain GT - Brands Hatch

email Ross and beg a lot as the closing date has passed, if necessary ask if you can put your car in my place as i have had a friends hand-fasting on the same day and cannot now go to brands.... Clubs@supercarsiege.co.uk

apparently there's 11 NSX booked in, including a gen2!
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

The email requesting the £15 donation went into my spam/junk box on 26 March (from Supercar Seige) this was after registering with MSV in Feb.
    yesterday I received a MSV email with a link to allow me to print my entrance/display ticket

hope this helps
    Rich

Having never attended this event. Im wandering about the traffic for a planned arrival prior to 9am. Im coming in from Hants so intended to get there for 8. Do we know what the likely queues will be on a Bank Holiday Sunday. Sends shivers up my spine just thinking of about the traffic
    Honda NSX NA2 1999
    The only absolute knowledge attainable by man is that life is meaningless without an NSX

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by marknsx View Post
    Having never attended this event. Im wandering about the traffic for a planned arrival prior to 9am. Im coming in from Hants so intended to get there for 8. Do we know what the likely queues will be on a Bank Holiday Sunday. Sends shivers up my spine just thinking of about the traffic
    I think when I last went it was ok as long as you arrived before 9 - obviously the earlier the better
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by marknsx View Post
    Mike is correct but for full details check out post #9 in this thread.
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

if i remember rightly from other brands hatch events, they want you in before 9 anyway.... they previously have effectively closed the gates at 9, and if unlucky enough to get an over officious marshal on the gate they don't let you in! so aim before 9....

they like the cars in place before they open to the public.....
    aka Jonathan!!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Quote Originally Posted by britlude View Post
    email Ross and beg a lot as the closing date has passed, if necessary ask if you can put your car in my place as i have had a friends hand-fasting on the same day and cannot now go to brands.... Clubs@supercarsiege.co.uk

apparently there's 11 NSX booked in, including a gen2!
    Have emailed Ross...

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

News fom the organisers .....
    Display passes were emailed out to owners on Friday. If you have not received yours as of yet, please check the following:

- Is the email from MSV in your spam folder.
    - Check the email address you registered with.
    - Did you donate anonymously?
    - Did someone else register on your behalf

If you have checked the above and still have not found your E-Ticket, please take the following action:

- Remain Calm
    - Contact Clubs@supercarsiege.co.uk , we will need to know your name, registration number and if possible time and date of your donation.
    aka Jonathan!!

I received this email today about meeting up and going in convoy from Cobham services, if anyone else fancies that I will see you there:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2513EF65-9826-46E6-8743-2431BCFDBA12.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	64.2 KB 
ID:	13383

I missed last years convoy but this sounds like a bit of fun if there’s a big turn out which I’m sure there will be.
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

Excellent idea. another 5am start then
    Honda NSX NA2 1999
    The only absolute knowledge attainable by man is that life is meaningless without an NSX

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast