Default Guy Martin tests NSX in Sunday Times

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3259.jpg 
Views:	352 
Size:	141.2 KB 
ID:	13116
    Interesting write up.

Thanks for posting the image.

I've just read it and he really likes it, in fact he even mentions that it's the best car he's ever driven and coming from this very likeable and credible racer means so much to so many.

Good news for Honda.👍

Thank goodness it wasn't Clarkson reviewing it, all you would get then would be nit picking and Micky taking as per.😤
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

Quote Originally Posted by Pride View Post
    Thanks for posting the image.

Good news for Honda.👍

Thank goodness it wasn't Clarkson reviewing it, all you would get then would be nit picking and Micky taking as per.😤
    Im not so sure Clarkson would .... Sure, he would pick up on some of the below par fittings like the paddles, but given that every journo thus far has praised it as a driving machine, and Harris hailed it as a 918 for 10% of the price, I think Jeremy would offer an honest view ...

Ive not been watching the Grand Tour, but surely they have already reviewed the NC1? Anyone know how it faired??
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    Im not so sure Clarkson would .... Sure, he would pick up on some of the below par fittings like the paddles, but given that every journo thus far has praised it as a driving machine, and Harris hailed it as a 918 for 10% of the price, I think Jeremy would offer an honest view ...

Ive not been watching the Grand Tour, but surely they have already reviewed the NC1? Anyone know how it faired??
    The only problem with Jezza's "honest" view though is to sensationalise its faults to obtain maximum shock headlines to who ever is paying for his services.

He never really liked our origanol NSX during its 15 years of production except when he waved it goodbye in a weird PlayStation type tribute to it at the Laguna Seca circuit in 2005.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/motors/3022...orth-the-wait/

Guy's review is far more honest which i found really refreshing.
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

Mr Clarkson prefers more hooligan cars - which is why he liked the S2000.
    Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson

Ha!

Guy stole my line - when people ask what sort of car I drive, I tend to say 'an old Honda'....
    2001 3.2 Circuit Blue Coupe with pop-ups!

"If you want to argue that The Best Car in the World is a supercar, go ahead. But there is only one that makes the grade. Only one that's built properly.
    Gordon Murray knows.
    Rowan Atkinson knows.
    It's the Honda NSX."
    (J. Clarkson)

Me too - it saves a lot of hassle!
    December '99 GH-NA2 110 series - 6AS62 Type S in Monte Carlo Blue Pearl

on a slight aside, the Guy Martin speed program with the Williams pit crew was excellent!
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Quote Originally Posted by britlude View Post
    on a slight aside, the Guy Martin speed program with the Williams pit crew was excellent!
    Continuing the aside, I find most of the programs featuring Guy highly watchable - he is an unlikely TV presenter, but very engaging and does genuinely seem to relate to people of all walks of life very well indeed.
    2001 3.2 Circuit Blue Coupe with pop-ups!

"If you want to argue that The Best Car in the World is a supercar, go ahead. But there is only one that makes the grade. Only one that's built properly.
    Gordon Murray knows.
    Rowan Atkinson knows.
    It's the Honda NSX."
    (J. Clarkson)