Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Owners Club Branded clothing - any interest ?

1. Default Owners Club Branded clothing - any interest ?

I have been approached by a company in Milton Keynes that provide a range of clothing that can be embroidered with the owners club logo.

My questions are :-

1. Is there any general interest in this ?
    2. What item(s) of clothing would be of interest (e.g. T Shirt, Fleece, Body Warmer)
    3. How much would you be willing to spend if this was considered of enough interest (typical prices would be £20 - £40 depending on the item)
    Mike

Hi Mike,
    Definite interest.
    Polo rather than t shirt for me similar to the NSX-CE ones that Baz prints for the Euro tour. Also would prefer a soft shell jacket rather than a fleece.
    As for price £20 - £50.
    Thanks.

Very interested Mike, same thoughts as Tony on clothing plus leather driving gloves.
    Cheers
    Last edited by Pride; 08-08-2017 at 09:24 PM.
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

if we're getting branded driving gloves, can we have flat caps too???

.....and perhaps smoking Jacket and slippers for post NSX driving relaxation????

ideally we'd have a design on their books, and they can embroider/press the design on whatever garment we choose... if not it'll be having to order (and hold) stock, minimum order quantities, being left with unpopular sizes, and all that faff!!

what are they offering?
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

I was thinking more of an alcantara onesie ...
    December '99 GH-NA2 110 series - 6AS62 Type S in Monte Carlo Blue Pearl

6. Default

My personal preference would be fluffy lined lederhosen - but that is not going to happen (j/k).

OK so I know the danger here is that we all go off on flights of fancy.

I am meeting up with the owner on Sunday and will explore more about what is needed (stock etc) and the implications thereof.
    Mike

I'd be interested in a polo and t shirt. Would it be a good idea to have the colours of owners cars if possible? Or will they be default?
    Dave
    Berlina Black NA2 6 speed manual - Sold

I'd also be interested, preferably polo shirt, fleece and/or light jacket.

However, I really really don't want anything in the colour of my car - Imola Orange is just a bit too draining against the skin! I'd settle for black or red (or white for the polo) preferably.

K

This has been raised several times over the years but as yet not been successful ... Hopefully this time will work out ..

would suggest limiting color choice to say black, white or grey, and maybe red. Polo in preference to a t-shirt. Fleece (part or full zip) with decent collar, not a hoody. The other 'stock' consideration will be how many sizes to offer. Hopefully as Jonathan suggests, one they have the designs this can be stitched into whatever size people wish to order. This negates minimum ordering, should keep pricing keen and I would have thought would generate more sales for the guy.

next point would to ask if this is to be for forum or owners or both as two designs may be needed ..

Polo for £20 assuming good quality garment, fleece, depending on lined or unlined, £40-50

Look forward to your updates Mike, and thanx for looking into this.

ill pass on the gloves but there may be interest in baseball caps?

rgds Paul
    Last edited by Senninha; 14-08-2017 at 12:00 AM.
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Also interested in NSX clothing, polo shirt, light jacket

Kingsley

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast