Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Owners Club Branded clothing - any interest ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pride View Post
    Pm just sent.
    Quote Originally Posted by sorepaws View Post

You should also be a Platinum member and the Owners club member (see front page for details) - the reason for this is that the set up costs are covered by the members fees. I apologise if I didn't make that clear in the first post.
    As far as I can see, your Platinum membership ran out at the end of 2016 and you are not an owners club member...

Quote Originally Posted by NSXGB View Post
    As far as I can see, your Platinum membership ran out at the end of 2016 and you are not an owners club member...
    Which is what I explained in the pm (that stands for private message by the way) after reading this from Mike:

"You should also be a Platinum member and the Owners club member (see front page for details) - the reason for this is that the set up costs are covered by the members fees. I apologise if I didn't make that clear in the first post.

If it makes sense I will hold off ordering until the beginning of the new membership year."

Last edited by Pride; 22-11-2017 at 02:34 PM.
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

You shouldn't be so rude to those that will grant that your club status. Double subscription for you next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Pride View Post
    Which is what I explained in the pm (that stands for private message by the way) after reading this from Mike:

"You should also be a Platinum member and the Owners club member (see front page for details) - the reason for this is that the set up costs are covered by the members fees. I apologise if I didn't make that clear in the first post.

If it makes sense I will hold off ordering until the beginning of the new membership year."

4. Default

Happy to wait until the New Year for people - early orders for current members will be placed upon request - Forum admin will be required to pay a premium .. LOL *smile
    Mike

have they no prices on their site???
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

6. Default

They have some prices for the general clothing, I am not sure why or if there is a difference for the "Embroidery Catalogue" - I am happy to ask for pricing on an individual basis

example here http://firstavenuesupplies.co.uk/69-...rs-and-fleeces
    Mike

7. Default

Ordered for a member - CragHopper soft shell jacket

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CragHopper1.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	64.4 KB 
ID:	13240Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CragHopper.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	67.7 KB 
ID:	13241
    Mike

Mike (sorepaws) kindly arranged for my jacket to be made up, see pics above. I’m very pleased with the result, the embroidery is good and the logo of a good size. I chose a Craghoppers soft shell jacket from the catalogue as I was familiar with their product quality.

As I like team style jackets I may get a Honda badge put on the left chest and UK and Japan flags on one of the upper arms.

Thanks Mike.

9. Default

OK as we head towards summer (allegedly) it's time to buy your special outfit for the year, yes you guessed it NSX owners club branded clothing, to your individual specification. Take a look at the catalogue in the posts, choose your style, colour and size then drop me a pm for a quote.
    Simples
    Mike

Would you consider posting me a few bits here in the states? I’d like a polo, t-shirt and possibly a full zipper jacket.
    NO black. Maybe shirts in white and jacket in ? Would like to have “NSXCB” on them.

Cheers
    nigel

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast