Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: South-east get together?

Hi everyone
    I will see you there at The victory inn from 6ish. I was not far from there today funny enough I took my car to Brighton to the Ace cafe bash.

regards
    Mark

And according to the Country File weather forecast that's just been on the evening will be all clear and dry.👍
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

Are we on whether rain or shine? I ask as my access road from the garage is like a mud bath ... it had better dry out overnight if the bl**dynrain ever stops!!

whats the best route in from the M25 ....
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

I hope it drys out I have been cleaning my car all day ☹️ I'm taking M25 from swanley then M23 followed by A23.
    M23 has had a few problems recently so will check nearer departure time you can turn off at Godstone A22 I think and cut across country if M23 is bad.
    I will be leaving around 5.30 to arrive around 6.30 traffic permitting we could meet up at clackers services if you want just PM me and I send you my mobile number .

regards
    Mark

[QUOTE=Senninha;124733]Are we on whether rain or shine? I ask as my access road from the garage is like a mud bath ... it had better dry out overnight if the bl**dynrain ever stops!!

whats the best route in from the M25 ....[/QUOTE

There shouldn't be any significant problems on the M23. Best to come off at the junction just after Pease Pottage services, they have been playing with the traffic light timings on Pease pottage roundabout and it has been grid lock around it for the last week or so.

Olly

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    Are we on whether rain or shine? ...
    Yep!
    2001 3.2 Circuit Blue Coupe with pop-ups!

"If you want to argue that The Best Car in the World is a supercar, go ahead. But there is only one that makes the grade. Only one that's built properly.
    Gordon Murray knows.
    Rowan Atkinson knows.
    It's the Honda NSX."
    (J. Clarkson)

Quote Originally Posted by WhyOne? View Post
    Yep!
    Wont be there tonight. My audi broke down yesterday (the adblue system...for the 4th time) and I have to pick the car up tonight

See you soon
    Geoff

S21 NSX red 1998 NSX T NA2 3.2 manual with pop ups
    black 2010 Renaultsport RS250
    black 2007 Honda Civic Type R gt......gone but sadly missed
    black 2006 Lexus RX400h

[QUOTE=oneillg1201;124750]Wont be there tonight. My audi broke down yesterday (the adblue system...for the 4th time) and I have to pick the car up tonight

You should have brought another Honda��

Car cleaned and polished just about to leave to and pick a mate up on the way and guess what it's raining hard �� Typical .
    Still rain will stop me but the roof is staying on �� See everyone soon that is if your not afraid of the rain ��

Mark

Trust you had a good evening gents, Would have been great to meet up but I was still in London at 7pm so no chance to join you .. made up for it (partly), with a spirited drive through misty countryside this morning ... played with a few bikers through the twisty bits which we all enjoyed!

rgds Paul
    Last edited by Senninha; 17-09-2017 at 08:31 AM.
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast