Thread: Covercraft Weathershield HP NSX tailored car cover

Default Covercraft Weathershield HP NSX tailored car cover

I am selling my Covercraft Weathershield HP NSX tailored car cover.

These are fantastic, light covers and as far as I am concerned, is the best outdoor cover available (it can, of course, also be used indoors). As long as your car is clean, it will not damage the paint.

My cover is light grey in colour and in good condition, with just a little marking inside the cover in the region of the tyres. One of the benefits of these covers is that due to their compact size, they fit easily in a domestic washing machine / tumble drier, so maintenance is easy.

These are not cheap covers - the generic (i.e. non-tailored) cover to fit the NSX is currently on special offer at 'The Ultimate Finish') at £415 (rrrp £500). See here (select 'size = G3 4.27m to 5m').
    http://www.theultimatefinish.co.uk/c...oor-cover.aspx

I am asking £225 + £5 postage (collection or delivery by 'NSX mail' if we can arrange it, most welcome) for the cover.

Please be aware, I am off on my hol's shortly, so the cover will not be available until early September.
    2001 3.2 Circuit Blue Coupe with pop-ups!

"If you want to argue that The Best Car in the World is a supercar, go ahead. But there is only one that makes the grade. Only one that's built properly.
    Gordon Murray knows.
    Rowan Atkinson knows.
    It's the Honda NSX."
    (J. Clarkson)

Yes please I'll have it, your inbox is full (I wonder why!).

Space now available in my inbox and PM sent.
    Last edited by WhyOne?; 25-07-2017 at 12:03 PM.

"If you want to argue that The Best Car in the World is a supercar, go ahead. But there is only one that makes the grade. Only one that's built properly.
    Gordon Murray knows.
    Rowan Atkinson knows.
    It's the Honda NSX."
    (J. Clarkson)

Provisionally sold.

Gordon Murray knows.
    Rowan Atkinson knows.
    It's the Honda NSX."
    (J. Clarkson)