Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Soft brake pedal,Master cylinder fault?

amayama.com

Quote Originally Posted by pralognan View Post
    Can't understand Honda UK policy. Do they ever sell anything?
    Not sure if it's Honda UK or Honda Europe or even Honda Japan. Their short term thinking will bite them in the a.. in the near future. They're about too loose any credibility with such a silly pricing.
    At least their stuff works unlike the nazi stuff which is built to fail just right after the expiration of the warranty.

@prolognan - Have you ordered from Amayama before? Would be interested in any feedback on their service and shipping costs, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Pride View Post
    The website link to find the product you bought.

This forum page link is:

http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/showthread.ph...cylinder-fault
    The above is a web address or URL, not a hyper link.

A hyper link is the button or text which allows you to click and reference somewhere \ something (like a web site).

I'll update when the master cylinder arrives. Sorry "URL-hyper link" all beyond me.

be good to get feedback on another supplier.... 'isicar' is another to add to the list
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Quote Originally Posted by NSXGB View Post
    @prolognan - Have you ordered from Amayama before? Would be interested in any feedback on their service and shipping costs, etc.
    @NSXGB - I've ordered from Amayama about a dozen times and have been very happy with their response times, pricing and shipping charges (I'm in the States). I primarily use them for those parts that are NLA in the US, but also when their prices are lower than US Acura dealers (even accounting for shipping).

Quote Originally Posted by mwagner10702 View Post
    @NSXGB - I've ordered from Amayama about a dozen times and have been very happy with their response times, pricing and shipping charges (I'm in the States). I primarily use them for those parts that are NLA in the US, but also when their prices are lower than US Acura dealers (even accounting for shipping).
    Many thanks. Good to know.

I have also used Isicar, JPCarparts and Marc Perez a few times now...all good so far! Amayamas prices look very keen though so will bare them in mind for next time.

Quote Originally Posted by NSXGB View Post
    Many thanks. Good to know.

I have also used Isicar, JPCarparts and Marc Perez a few times now...all good so far! Amayamas prices look very keen though so will bare them in mind for next time.
    +1 for Marc Perez top bloke,

master cylinder arrived safely today. It sat 3 days in customs at Coventry! Good packing

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast