Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very urgent requirement - Gen 1 NSX-R to display at Goodwood, can you help?

1. Default Very urgent requirement - Gen 1 NSX-R to display at Goodwood, can you help?

Afternoon all! I only ever seem to post here when I need something..... urgently As my own NSX is (finally) off to be restored back to rude health I should have plenty to contribute in due course.

However, I was wondering if you'd be able to help in tracking down a mk1 NSX-R which somebody would be willing to display at Goodwood this weekend? We had one arranged (the guys at Honda UK) as part of a 25years Type R celebration but it's pulled last minute, gutting as it would be a shame not to have the jewel in the crown as part of the assembly. They'd like to do 2 drives up the hill on Thursday in the hands of a professional driver, then static display for the show; worst case we could just do static display. Naturally, Honda would ensure hospitality tickets for the weekend. Please drop me an email steve@stevehallphotography.net if you can help or feel free to call me on 07889102612 - it's really urgent so would like to get something in place today if that is possible by some miracle!

thanks,
    Steve

Hi trackdemon, I've just WhatsApp'ed Kye P this request link as he hasn't looked at this forum for over two weeks now so hopefully he will respond back very soon.
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

3. Default

Many thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by trackdemon View Post
    They'd like to do 2 drives up the hill on Thursday in the hands of a professional driver
    Hmmm... what could possibly go wrong?

Hi guys, don't forget to look out for Kye P's beautiful 1992 NSX-R in white over the weekend if you're going and live on line if you're viewing.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NEhEbPoDtHo

Well done mate.

https://www.goodwood.com/flagship-ev...ANSFMB,J4NKN,1

"Some time between June 29th and July 2nd you’ll need to be at the 2017 Goodwood Festival of Speed, motoring and motorsport’s world-renowned garden party, to ogle an assortment of precious metal that falls under the newly announced theme ‘Peaks of Performance – Motorsport’s Game-Changers’."

I reckon this is why Kye's car was so needed, I'm sure it will be a true highlight of the show, can't wait.

https://www.goodwood.com/grrc/event-coverage/festival-of-speed/2017/1/2017-festival-of-speed-theme-announced/
    Last edited by Pride; 28-06-2017 at 04:22 PM.
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

i shall see it being gently driven tomorrow, and static, probably covered in fingerprints, saturday!
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

7. 28-06-2017, 11:51 PM

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by goldtop View Post
    Hmmm... what could possibly go wrong?
    Nothing, given it's (a) not an absolute requirement (b) a comfortable cruise on Thursday, not a high speed timed supercar lap

9. Default

Many thanks for helping out here guys, I'm there tomorrow so look forward to seeing it too. Super that we could complete the line up of Type R's, much kudos

Quote Originally Posted by trackdemon View Post
    Nothing, given it's (a) not an absolute requirement (b) a comfortable cruise on Thursday, not a high speed timed supercar lap
    Hopefully not like today's RS200 cruise...

Quote Originally Posted by goldtop View Post
    Hopefully not like today's RS200 cruise...

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/canterbury/news/circuit-owner-crashes-classic-car-128066/
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast