Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One less NSX!

[QUOTE=drmikey;123785]You have a lot of control over what your options are - dont let the insurance dictate - and dont let them write it off. You can ask to source used parts to bring the costs down for example.[/QUOTE

And if the insurance company try to steer you towards any approved repairer don't fall for that. You can 100% dictate where you want it fixed. It's your choice completely, not the insurance company..

I didn't see any comments about yourself, genuinely hoping you are ok ...
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Agree with Seeninaha than of the car..... Wishing you all the best & if anyone was in the motor, hope they the same.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

Likewise.

And best of luck getting it sorted.

There are a couple of people here who've had body shops turn tatty Cat Ds into nice looking cars - hopefully they'll be along to point you in the right direction.

And a nice chap across the pond, who might help you with second hand panels.

NSXs seem pretty tough, so hopefully it's mainly a bolt-and-align exercise.
    Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson

Default One more NSX

Good progress today as I saw the car with all the damaged bits removed front and back. I have more hope of it being repaired at a reasonable cost now so feeling better. I had a bit of a back strain after the crash and hit my head on the roof. Am having physio soon just in case.
    1991 Red/Black 1974 Triumph Trident T150V

as above

hope you are OK,that's the man thing.

some good pointers re handling insurance but seems you are getting to grips with it now which is good

crazy what damage can be done so easily
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Hi Trident, great to see the positive change to thread title, hope all works out ...

Reach out to NSXCB and Hagasan for possible local parts, and look to (Adnan?) who bought all the stock from Dirk last year ...

HTH, rgds Paul
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Quote Originally Posted by Senninha View Post
    Hi Trident, great to see the positive change to thread title, hope all works out ...

Reach out to NSXCB and Hagasan for possible local parts, and look to (Adnan?) who bought all the stock from Dirk last year ...

HTH, rgds Paul
    Christian of ATR bought all of Dirks spares and has a lot more new parts for sale too. He is a vendor on this forum.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12