Thread: Seeking Advice

Unregistered Guest

Default Seeking Advice

Hello all, I thought I'd make a quick post whilst I await moderator approval.

After years of saving I am now actively seeking a manual NA1 to take the role of my first NSX.

With such a limited number of cars for sale at any one time, I am sure several of you will have already come across the car advertised at the link below. However, has anyone from the forum viewed this car in person or have any information on it?

https://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...yellow/6892047

Regards

Hello & welcome.

I doubt if anyone here has seen this car, as it appears to be freshly imported from Japan, never registered or used in the UK.
    I would guess that the only people that may have seen this car are in the same position as you - looking for a car right now.
    I'm sure that you are aware that this car has been modified a fair bit from how it left the factory - whether that is an issue for you only you can decide.

Good luck with the search.
    Last edited by NZNick; 11-04-2017 at 04:20 AM.
    December '99 GH-NA2 110 series - 6AS62 Type S in Monte Carlo Blue Pearl

Where is the car located ? If near a member would be good to get someone to go have a look with you

Looks like the car is in Yorkshire. As mentioned, lots of mods - check whether it is 6 speed or not, bonus if it is. Check the service records, you may have to factor in £1.5k worth of servicing if the cam belt is due.
    On paper I think it is priced OK, IF you want a modified & imported car.

PS, all new users have been approved, let us know if you have problems accessing the forum.
    Last edited by NSXGB; 13-04-2017 at 09:34 AM.