Thread: Where has Coops thread gone???

Default Where has Coops thread gone???

Can anyone please explain as to where the thread that Coops recently started about wanting to buy an NSX up to £60k.
    This morning I received the interesting reply from NZnick about driving in New Zealand and how many NSX's are over there, but this afternoon the thread has just vanished.

Question then to the administrators:
    Is it possible to delete the entire thread without trace of reason and if so how or is there a fault that's cropped up on the forum???🤔
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

Blog Entries

It was in the 'Wanted' forum and as you can see there, it was deleted by the user 'Coops'.
    The user who started the very thread owns it and can 'soft delete' the entire thread including other user's posts.

Because it's 'soft deleted', all of the posts are actually still there but simply not displayed to the public.
    May be Coops no longer in search for the NSX and decided to remove the thread from the 'Wanted' forum???

Would be better to 'Close' the thread instead of 'Delete' but there could be other reasons.

If Coops can get back to the admin or reply back to this thread and if wants to, we can reinstate the thread but may need to close it if no longer in search of NSX.

Just to remind you that the server will be down this weekend and depending on one's ISP, it will take some time before one can access the Forum again.

Kaz

maybe to do with the forum maint. that is happening this weekend
    December '99 GH-NA2 110 series - 6AS62 Type S in Monte Carlo Blue Pearl

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz-kzukNA1 View Post
    It was in the 'Wanted' forum and as you can see there, it was deleted by the user 'Coops'.
    The user who started the very thread owns it and can 'soft delete' the entire thread including other user's posts.

Because it's 'soft deleted', all of the posts are actually still there but simply not displayed to the public.
    May be Coops no longer in search for the NSX and decided to remove the thread from the 'Wanted' forum???

Would be better to 'Close' the thread instead of 'Delete' but there could be other reasons.

If Coops can get back to the admin or reply back to this thread and if wants to, we can reinstate the thread but may need to close it if no longer in search of NSX.

Just to remind you that the server will be down this weekend and depending on one's ISP, it will take some time before one can access the Forum again.

Kaz
    Thanks for the info Kaz, I didn't know you could do that, at least I now know I wasn't dreaming it.😂
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

5. Default

Pride, I was rather fed up with the thread being gate crashed. It was supposed to be a wanted ad, not a chat room to talk to your mate in NZ and some of the comments were more than a little sarcastic and basically put me off this forum. There you go, you wanted an honest answer.

It happens Coops. Im on another Honda forum and it's the same there, I know it's frustrating but no harm intended im sure. If I remember Pride did apologise for going off thread. I've not been on here long myself and im still getting to know my car and everyone but from what i've found so far they are a good bunch. If your going to get an NSX you won't find a better place to help you out.
    Dave
    Berlina Black NA2 6 speed manual - Sold

I very much understand and sympathize with your position Coops. I also appreciate you taking the time to post an honest response on this thread - hopefully it will have a positive effect on these forums as we move forward.

Notwithstanding the above, I would say based on my experience of a number of forums I have used, and the few i continue to use, NSXCB is one of the more sensible and genuinely helpful car forums. Indeed, owing and running an NSX would be an awful lot more difficult without the freely offered help and advise given by members of this forum.
    2001 3.2 Circuit Blue Coupe with pop-ups!

"If you want to argue that The Best Car in the World is a supercar, go ahead. But there is only one that makes the grade. Only one that's built properly.
    Gordon Murray knows.
    Rowan Atkinson knows.
    It's the Honda NSX."
    (J. Clarkson)

Sorry for derailing your wanted thread Coops. I echo WhyOne?'s sentiments above. Good luck with your search.
    December '99 GH-NA2 110 series - 6AS62 Type S in Monte Carlo Blue Pearl