Thread: SOLD - ABS System 2nd Generation

Default SOLD - ABS System 2nd Generation

This is the 2nd stage of the early type ABS system. See Kaz's thread on ABS types: http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/showthread.ph...5279#post75279

I replaced the troublesome original 1st generation system with this several years ago & it has been problem free. I have just upgraded again so it is available.

Clearly this is not as good as the 3rd generation but it is very simple to fit as all the brake pipes & electrical connectors are the same & it uses the same controller box.

This is the complete assembly, modulator, pressure vessel & pump all still bolted to the aluminium tripod bracket.

So literally plug & play & at £200 a tenth the price of the 3rd generation system!

John

hi John, I'll have it please.

Can you send your details to jonathan.olney(at)gmail.com please?

John

Have done, did you get it?

Hi, your settings are set so that you don't receive messages?

Quote Originally Posted by jonathanolney View Post
    Can you send your details to jonathan.olney(at)gmail.com please?

John

6. Default

Hi John

is this sold? if not i will be happy to buy it.

Sorry, I am afraid that it is sold. I do have a spare 1st generation system with a Honda O ring kit to refurbish the modulator if you want to build a spare to keep on the shelf.

John

[Kaz-kzukNA1: In order to prevent misunderstandings, going to close this thread as the item is now sold.
    'amritsingh' and anyone interested, could you contact John through PM or email if you need further information on his other used ABS set?
    Or, John can start a new 'Sale' thread.
    Thank you for your co-operations on this.
    Regards, Kaz]
    Last edited by Kaz-kzukNA1; 08-03-2017 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Thread to be closed so recommending the use of PM/email for further communication.