Thread: NC-1 or Ford GT vote.....You choose.😎

Default NC-1 or Ford GT vote.....You choose.😎

At this moment in time the NC-1 has far more votes to being the polls favourite American supercar.

http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2...-ford-gt-.html
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

On appearance alone, I would be straight for the Ford although seeing it at Goodwood it is rather wide and might not suit UK roads!

Olly

3. Default

I'll take the Ford, sell it, and get two NSXs

I think the NSX looks very much like an American Supercar, I would take the Ford on looks and the NSX on performance. I see that they have estimated the terminal velocity at 191mph, I guess that means that nobody has yet pushed one out of a plane to find out. Not a stat I tend to look at when buying cars anyway.

MC

Quote Originally Posted by Mistercorn View Post
    and the NSX on performance.

MC
    I think the GT will be a fair bit quicker according to recent press releases

http://www.jdpower.com/cars/articles...s-canada-track

I had one of the old (2005) Ford GTs, one of the 101 official ones to come to Europe. It was quick, sexy looking, wide...and i did actually use it. I finally fell out of love with it when I had to drag a guy away from his dinner to move his car as I couldn't get in mine because of those completely stupid doors. My wife wouldn't go in it either: I was happy with the LHD but she was unnerved by the oncoming traffic on her side.

I applied for one of the new ones, but got knocked back. Probably because they could tell that my plan was to flip it if I had been successful!
    Daily driver: Jaguar iPace HSE
    2000 NSX Coupe, Circuit Blue, was W2NSX now V6NSX
    Renault Megane RS Trophy R
    Other interesting mode of transport: Bell JetRanger