Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fat 5 refurb....

My last post was edited with out my attory

If this is the way the club is run now then, send me refund and delete all my threads.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

Quote Originally Posted by Sudesh View Post
    My last post was edited with out my attory

If this is the way the club is run now then, send me refund and delete all my threads.
    If it was the 's' word that was changed, it'll be a swear filter in the forum software that replaces deemed offensive words with something less so! this is usually mentioned in the terms and conditions of the forum when you first registered, you know, the bit no-one ever reads! (brother ran a forum, so knows the lay of the forum land!)

if there was an edit, there would be an edit tag at the end of the post.. (edited this post, so it'll show up below...)

on another forum i was on, '1956 ford pickup' was replaced by 'hideous noddy car' because we didn't like the bloke who had one!

obviously if it's something else, i'll shut up!
    Last edited by britlude; 31-01-2017 at 04:45 PM.
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

It's a little stuck up the club has got, I'm on Ferrari, Lambo, Bently, and helicopter forums; they arnt as stuck up as here. Yeah the NSX is an Amazing car, I have new one on order. And posted a huge amount.but club has gone very stail from what I can see. I maybe wrong, if so the I apologise. But I'm on here years, still here lol...pay my fees even though I don't have an NSX anymore.........Yet!
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

it has got slow of late, been here many years too!!!!

so the new nsx.... colour, spec, due date.....????
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Definitely a lot quieter on here of late ...
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

I'll let you know soon, I wanted a Bell222 but it wasn't a bel222 but that's it in different leauge.

Quote Originally Posted by britlude View Post
    it has got slow of late, been here many years too!!!!

so the new nsx.... colour, spec, due date.....????

We just had a 230 go for $800,000.00 US in top shape. That's cheap over here.
    No one wants the 222 with the Lycoming engines.

Britlude, nice job on your wheels.

Cheers
    nigel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12