Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NSX Club Europe Tour V: SAVE THE DATE 19/20/21 MAY

Quote Originally Posted by Hagasan View Post
    Now registered... Roll on May
    I'm also now registered so.......Roll over Gary 😳😂
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

Now registered for the Tour.

I will be on my own this year so happy to share a room if anybody else wants to keep the costs down?

1. Ollie Steve & Gina
    2. Hagasan Gary (not registered yet as unsure on Thurs or Fri arrival)
    3. Pride Clive
    4. 214NSX Phil
    5. Silver Surfer Kare
    6. NSX2000 Paul
    7. NSXGB Simon & Hayley
    8. Dimer errr Dimer!
    9. Exiges1 Tony
    10. havoc Martin
    11. lotusolly Olly

Quote Originally Posted by Ozmondo View Post
    Cannot wait for this!
    Come on Joe, get your name down.
    Pride.

2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

Hi guys, just signed up for this, looking forward to see you all in May.
    //Kye
    1994 NA-1 championship white NSX-R
    2005 997 Carrera S
    Audi Q5 ...

Previous ...
    1998 NA-2 red CTSC NSX-T - Sold
    2007 B7 Audi RS4 - Sold
    1993 NA-1 Sebring Silver - Sold
    1991 NA-1 Red - wrecked and Sold ...
    2005 AP2 Silver S2000 - Sold
    2001 AP1 Yellow S2000 VGS - Sold (biggest regret selling this one)

Having had my NSX a year now and having been with other friends to Monaco classic and Scotland last year, what do I need to do to join you for Spa this year? I have been a few times with my Triumph TR mates before, and they saw you all last year, so do you book track laps etc? Would like to drive down through the tunnel with a few others if possible, so what time do you normally head off?

Is it a boys only affair or will the wife enjoy it too, she is certainly not girlie and loves speed (cars not drugs)?

Whilst writing has anyone got a footwell amp they don't use as I have had mine repaired by Kaz but it has blown again, need the door ones too?

Thanks

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstickpete View Post
    Having had my NSX a year now and having been with other friends to Monaco classic and Scotland last year, what do I need to do to join you for Spa this year? I have been a few times with my Triumph TR mates before, and they saw you all last year, so do you book track laps etc? Would like to drive down through the tunnel with a few others if possible, so what time do you normally head off?

Is it a boys only affair or will the wife enjoy it too, she is certainly not girlie and loves speed (cars not drugs)?

Whilst writing has anyone got a footwell amp they don't use as I have had mine repaired by Kaz but it has blown again, need the door ones too?

Thanks

Pete
    Hi Pete, it's easy to sign up for this great tour, click on the NSX club Europe web site, go to the 2017 Europe tour and register with card payment.
    If you have any problems just contact one of the main organisers, Bas or Dimer..... info@nsxclubeurope.com

If there is track time this year at Spa you will be notified on how to book up and it really is great fun.

Our NSX forum boys tend to book up to cross the channel through the tunnel on mass at the same time which again is great fun.

Partners are more than welcome as it's not purely a boys weekend away and by the sound of it your wife would it enjoy it immensely as the karting is a great highlight of the event for her to participate in along with fast flat and hilly scenic routes that are well organised to enjoy.😎

Bad news about your sound system problems, consider adding an after market amplifier hooked up to the origanol head unit after careful upgrading of your speakers. You won't regret it.👍

See you on the trip.

Clive.
    Pride.

If anyone else is interested booking for this event is still open...as stated before it's a great event and very social.

One comment that I should flag-up is regarding speeding fines (& others) - from 7th May 2017 the UK has to comply with the Cross Border Directive, which means that if you get a ticket on the trip this year it now CAN find its way back to you here...

...so an up-to-date camera database may be useful...or judicious use of cruise control!
    "No man with a good car needs to be justified"

Blue '08 FD2 CTR - big, ITR-sized shoes to fill...
    Yellow '96 NSX 3.0 - oh was it worth the wait!
    Black '99 ITR - well, I had to have another one, the first was so much fun. Miss this one even more than #1...
    Blue '03 S2000 - SOLD, flawed but fun
    Blue '04 Focus TDCi Sport - SOLD, very good fun for a diesel!
    Black '00 ITR - SOLD, still missed
    Red '98 Civic VTi - SOLD, probably still bombproof

Thats a great point ! there were definitely quite a few flashes last year I remember ... i recommend the cyclops ap on the phone, has a Europe wide database and worked well for me across France in December.

Next question is what time are those of us leaving on Friday morning meeting at the train ? time to get booking !
    1994 NA-1 championship white NSX-R
    2005 997 Carrera S
    Audi Q5 ...

Previous ...
    1998 NA-2 red CTSC NSX-T - Sold
    2007 B7 Audi RS4 - Sold
    1993 NA-1 Sebring Silver - Sold
    1991 NA-1 Red - wrecked and Sold ...
    2005 AP2 Silver S2000 - Sold
    2001 AP1 Yellow S2000 VGS - Sold (biggest regret selling this one)

Hi Kye,

I think most of the UK group have booked the hotel for the Thursday night as last year.
    Good to see you signed up again

Olly
    Quote Originally Posted by Kye_P View Post
    Thats a great point ! there were definitely quite a few flashes last year I remember ... i recommend the cyclops ap on the phone, has a Europe wide database and worked well for me across France in December.

Next question is what time are those of us leaving on Friday morning meeting at the train ? time to get booking !

Hi Everybody,

When do we need to think about booking the Tunnel? What time is good for everybody.

Ollie
    2005 55 Silver / Black
    If it was easy , everyone would do it

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast