Thread: My Nsx R

1. Default My Nsx R

Not sure if you guys saw the Jethro Bovingdon video on thr Nsx R. Well that one is off to Sweden soon. Jethro said he would have it over an F40!

Having done Spa and 3 uk trackdays now...I understand why.

Heres a video featuring my Na2 R
    https://youtu.be/YJJJKulLpZA

Mike
    Formula Red NA2
    Imola Orange NA2
    Yellow NA2

Like that very much
    Honda NSX NA2 1999
    The only absolute knowledge attainable by man is that life is meaningless without an NSX

Fantastic comparison test, just a shame the reviewer didn't try it when it first came out because boy is he in love now.😍

But I still can't fully get my head around why Honda Japan limit the NSX-R top speed to just 112mph!!!
    I know it's probably because nobody would dare drive faster than that in Japan but surely not all other makes of supercars are restricted so severely when imported to Japan, or are they???

Also Interesting to hear that even if the temporary speed limiter was removed, the engine would then only rev up to 7,500 therefore not fully able to exploit its potential, why is that one wonders???

Any reasons Kaz??
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

Quote Originally Posted by Pride View Post
    .....But I still can't fully get my head around why Honda Japan limit the NSX-R top speed to just 112mph!!!
    Because it was a statutory requirement when the car was built.
    2001 3.2 Circuit Blue Coupe with pop-ups!

"If you want to argue that The Best Car in the World is a supercar, go ahead. But there is only one that makes the grade. Only one that's built properly.
    Gordon Murray knows.
    Rowan Atkinson knows.
    It's the Honda NSX."
    (J. Clarkson)