Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Honda NSX Owners Club Membership renewal - it is time !

1. Cool The Honda NSX Owners Club Membership renewal - it is time !

It’s that time of year again, you have your Christmas Cards all ready and sent, the order is in for the Turkey and all the presents bought and wrapped, now you are you are wondering what else can I do?

Well it’s time to renew your Membership of The Honda NSX Owners Club, the usual fee of £20 is all that you ned to cover both the Club and Forum Platinum membership. The process is simple send by transfer the sum of £20 to the Club account Sort Code 40-33-33 A/C No 62368323, please include a reference with your forum and real name so that the Admin team can make the appropriate changes. When you've made your payment, please also send a PM to the Club Treasurer, Martin (havoc on NSXCB) - this will speed up identification of the payment and re-activation of your Platinum status on NSXCB.

If you are wondering what there will be this year, well the usual, attendance at the Silverstone Classic, and the chance (if Paul can be persuaded) to see the new NSX close up and in all its glory.

I would also like to take this opportunity to wish you and your families the very best for the forthcoming year, and your support for the club during 2016.

More background detail can be found here http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/content.php?8...lub-membership
    Mike

Blog Entries

No need to post one's payment activity here but I'll just post this.

Payment made to the Club bank account using my Forum userID as the payment reference.
    Didn't include my full name as the reference field had number of characters limit.
    With my forum user account setup, I always have problem accessing the PM feature so sent email instead to Martin based on the email address info from the above link.
    Included the payment amount, forum userID and the full name in the email body.

Sorted for the 2017 Club event then.

Thank you to Mike, Martin, Geoff and all Club members for the support.

Season’s Greetings.

Kaz

Hi,

as i'm out of UK, i don't have use for the local club events.

So, what is the paypal address and ammount so i can send my yearly contribution to
    this great community/forum.

Thanks,
    Nuno

Quote Originally Posted by UnhuZ View Post
    Hi,

as i'm out of UK, i don't have use for the local club events.

So, what is the paypal address and ammount so i can send my yearly contribution to
    this great community/forum.

Thanks,
    Nuno
    Hi Nuno,

If you only want to renew your Platinum status and do not want to join THNOC, you don't need to worry about renewing your Platinum status until it expires, which is 21/1/2017. Click on Settings at the top right of the page then click on Paid Subscriptions from the menu on the left side of the next screen. This will take you to the page where you select your renewal.

i have just renewed my membership, sent a bank transfer with my username (same details as last year)

unfortunately i have stumbled upon a small technical flaw..... (much the same as Kaz discovered!)

with standard membership to the forum, i get up 100 PM's in my PM area (incoming/outgoing)

with platinum this is raised (to 250 i think?), but now my 'platinum' has lapsed i'm back to 100. however i have 185 messages in my message area, so without deleting a load of messages, i can't send a message to tell Martin i've renewed.....

so Havoc, trying to message you

PeteM... trying to message you too!!!
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Blog Entries

Hi, Jonathan.
    Thank you for the info.

For those having problem sending PM to member havoc (Martin) or if you are not using PM feature (like me), could you kindly contact Martin through email?
    That's what I did using the info in the above link.

The email address is also included there but it's
    martin_a_willis 'at' yahoo 'dot' co 'dot' uk
    (one word with no space, please replace 'at' with @ and 'dot' with . )

Thank you.

Regards,
    Kaz

Ka-chiiiing!
    Paid for both.

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Ka-Chiiiiiiiinnnnng for 2017

SS

[Kaz-kzukNA1: Moved this post that was originally posted in the thread Contribution to support the website in order to prevent other users from misunderstanding. Renewing the Platinum status will not renew the Club membership.
    Thought about deleting this post as it will become double post as the one above but since this was originally posted in the other thread, decided to keep it unless Silver Surfer wants deleting.]
    Last edited by Kaz-kzukNA1; 02-01-2017 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Added [Kaz-kzukNA1] section.
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

I understand how an NC1 works, but this is so bloody cryptic, the Eagle Flies West in the Spring. I don't think it ever actually 'took' last year, so it must be complicated.

£20 sent by bank transfer to some bank account hidden in some Ts&Cs, I think. Good luck getting it.

[Kaz-kzukNA1: Moved this post that was originally posted in the thread Contribution to support the website in order to prevent other users from misunderstanding. Renewing the Platinum status will not renew the Club membership.]
    Last edited by Kaz-kzukNA1; 02-01-2017 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Added [Kaz-kzukNA1] section.
    Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson

Renewed...

[Kaz-kzukNA1: Moved this post that was originally posted in the thread Contribution to support the website in order to prevent other users from misunderstanding. Renewing the Platinum status will not renew the Club membership.]
    Last edited by Kaz-kzukNA1; 02-01-2017 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Added [Kaz-kzukNA1] section.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast