Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: 9th Pancake Run

inbox cleared
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Quote Originally Posted by nobby View Post
    inbox cleared
    PM sent, thank you

Payments received from Ollie, Mistercon, Kingley and Dave Boote. Many Thanks, Sharon

unfortunately unable to attend due to house move and the pain that goes with that

was really looking forward this event ... my NSX trips have been wrecked this year
    "The value of life can be measured by how many times you soul has been deeply stirred" - Soichiro Honda

Quote Originally Posted by nobby View Post
    unfortunately unable to attend due to house move and the pain that goes with that

was really looking forward this event ... my NSX trips have been wrecked this year
    Thats a really shame, hopefully you can join next year. Good look with the move, Sharon

Menu choices and deposits received from nearly everyone. Just outstanding Senninha, Pride and Kye_P.

Not long now folks, if the weather is as good as this week it should be a good driving weekend

If there is anyone else interested in joining you hasn't put their name down feel free to drop me a pm.

Yes indeed, do we have any sort of itinerary yet? I am mainly interested in whether or not anything is planned for the Sunday. I will be arriving on the Friday afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistercorn View Post
    Yes indeed, do we have any sort of itinerary yet? I am mainly interested in whether or not anything is planned for the Sunday. I will be arriving on the Friday afternoon.
    I'll send across the drive details for Saturday, as for Sunday probably a sunrise drive before breakfast for those that want to. Nothing for the rest of the day as most people travel home after breakfast.
    Ian

Thank you everybody for another fantastic weekend. It is always a great pleasure to spend time with like minded individuals and to get out and do some driving with real car enthusiasts who don't drive like idiots I made it over to the air ambulance in the north west and then back home through some more wonderful roads, with slightly better weather this time.
    I hope to see some of you at Silverstone in a couple of weeks.
    MC

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast