Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NA1 Wanted

Unregistered Guest

Default NA1 Wanted

Hi all.
    Im looking to purchase an NA1, manual, coupe or targa in Charlotte green or possibly red. Must have excellent history/condition, oem spec etc. Serious buyer and Honda enthusiast both cars and bikes with cash waiting for the right car.

Many thanks
    Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi all.
    Im looking to purchase an NA1, manual, coupe or targa in Charlotte green or possibly red. Must have excellent history/condition, oem spec etc. Serious buyer and Honda enthusiast both cars and bikes with cash waiting for the right car.

Many thanks
    Dave.
    Hi Dave.
    Best contact for what you're looking for is a chat with Graham at Plans Performance.
    Usually the UK's biggest and best spec'd NSX's available under one roof.
    Good luck.

http://www.plansperformance.com/
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

3. Default

What Pride said. At the moment Graham has the best selection of NA1s I've seen since I've been an owner. Really good stuff and if you think the prices are bullish; they're not, they're still great value.
    Last edited by dobbiej; 02-11-2016 at 04:07 PM.

Hi all.
    I meant to say in my post( i've just registered) that im looking for a later NA1 with the 7 spoke alloys. I visited Plans last weekend and spent a couple of hours with Graham chatting about NSX's. He's just sold a very nice green Coupe, I just missed out on that one.

Welcome and happy hunting ...
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

Thanks. I've waited 26 years, I can wait a little longer!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dcnsx View Post
    Hi all.
    I meant to say in my post( i've just registered) that im looking for a later NA1 with the 7 spoke alloys. I visited Plans last weekend and spent a couple of hours with Graham chatting about NSX's. He's just sold a very nice green Coupe, I just missed out on that one.
    '7 Spokes'?! Heathen...

Lol I prefer the later wheels because I think they fill the arches better and look good, but thats just my personal preference.

A little poll maybe? 5 spokes or 7?

Hi all.
    If the green one you saw was a targa, it is mine and is not yet sold. I'm currently having trouble getting this sale finalised and will be speaking to Graham at Plans on Monday, so it may still be available.

Lol I prefer the later wheels because I think they fill the arches better and look good, but thats just my personal preference.

A little poll maybe? 5 spokes or 7?
    Fives for me
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7224.JPG 
Views:	4 
Size:	75.0 KB 
ID:	12723

But I do misss my 7's
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7221.JPG 
Views:	9 
Size:	91.6 KB 
ID:	12724
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast