Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NA1 Wanted

Quote Originally Posted by goldtop View Post
    If the green one you saw was a targa, it is mine and is not yet sold. I'm currently having trouble getting this sale finalised and will be speaking to Graham at Plans on Monday, so it may still be available.
    Yes I saw a green Targa there, very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by goldtop View Post
    If the green one you saw was a targa, it is mine and is not yet sold. I'm currently having trouble getting this sale finalised and will be speaking to Graham at Plans on Monday, so it may still be available.
    Hi Goldtop,

You may want to have a word with Plans. I do not know if this is your car but N300NSX is advertised by Plans on Pistonheads as a Charlotte Green 1997 targa with 82,000 miles at £47,000. But on their website N300NSX is advertised as a Chartlotte Green 1997 coupe with 66,000 miles at £49,000.
    1999 3.2 Manual NA2 Targa in Formula Red

3. Default

May be able to help you out. Pm me your contact details...

Quote Originally Posted by NSX100 View Post
    Hi Goldtop,

You may want to have a word with Plans. I do not know if this is your car but N300NSX is advertised by Plans on Pistonheads as a Charlotte Green 1997 targa with 82,000 miles at £47,000. But on their website N300NSX is advertised as a Chartlotte Green 1997 coupe with 66,000 miles at £49,000.
    Thanks - I think that's a cut-n-paste error.

5. Default

Yes, cut-n-paste error (or, more accurately cut-n-paste deliberate mistake) now fixed. Very bust week at Plans, with four NSXs sold. Who said the market goes quiet when the clocks go back!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12