Thread: yellow targa wanted

1. Default yellow targa wanted

As mum always used to say" if you dont ask you dont get" so at risk of being laughed at , does anyone know of a manual targa in yellow that is or might be for sale? My budget is fairly flexible but I would prefer a 3.2 in an ideal world.

Thanks in advance

Roger

2. Default

All I can say is good luck - If England go on to win the world cup then I think you're in with a chance of a yellow Targa :wink:

If you search on here there is a convertible conversion that has been done in the US, either that or a respray may be an option but would be very pricey. I'm not sure about resale values if that is of interest... anyone any ideas???

If you give up there are plenty of yellow convertible Meganes around :lol:
    1998S 3.2 red/black manual 4 years of great memories
    2004 54 red/red manual

---------------------------------------------------
    Quote autocar Nov 2005

"Before the NSX supercars were crap"

I know of one Yellow Targa, Yellow with Yellow roof, way too Yellow for me !!

But as far as I know it's not for sale at the moment.

I remember there was a yellow Targa Which went on ebay about 3 X last year, so they are about.
    Anyway nowt wrong with YELLOW
    Cheers

Dave

I'm not attracted by a womans mind, only what she doesn't mind!!!

95 NSX Owner since 8 Aug 05 (sold Apr 13)
    Lamborghini Aventador Roadster
    Bentley Continental GTC
    Kawasaki ZX9R

5. Default

Thanks for the positve reply ( well at least the last two were positive). Simon,if there is any chance of a contact for the one you know of would be great, I can at least ask or request first refusal, who knows how circumstances change.

As for there being anything wrong with Yellow, first, If I wanted red there are five out there at present so that just is not 'exclusive' enough for me , and second if being a mega bright coloured means that if just one shopping mother with kids screaming in the back sees me rather than pulling out then Im all for yellow for ever. See and be seen works for me as a biker and a high milage car driver.

Thanks all , any more clues to help my search would be great.

I agree so much with the bright colours, looking at bikes at the moment, far too many black ones for sale.

But I will try and see what's going on with the yellow one.

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme
    Thanks for the positve reply ( well at least the last two were positive). Simon,if there is any chance of a contact for the one you know of would be great, I can at least ask or request first refusal, who knows how circumstances change.

As for there being anything wrong with Yellow, first, If I wanted red there are five out there at present so that just is not 'exclusive' enough for me , and second if being a mega bright coloured means that if just one shopping mother with kids screaming in the back sees me rather than pulling out then Im all for yellow for ever. See and be seen works for me as a biker and a high milage car driver.

Thanks all , any more clues to help my search would be great.

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/sh...ad.php?t=45827

Not a Targa but looks clean. Dont know the car but just found the add.

HTH
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

I know the car very well, it's mine now.

This is an old advertisement placed by my car's previous owner.

I like to think of it as a clean car, but then of course I would!

9. Default yellow targa

Thanks for looking still. There has to be a targa out there for me somewhere!

I'd ideally like a facelift one, preferably orange.

Fortunately, I'm in no hurry; I still think my S2000 is the canine's bananas. It could take years to find!
    Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson