Thread: My '91 Red/Black 3.0 Manual Coupe

1. Default My '91 Red/Black 3.0 Manual Coupe

Much loved.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nsx_at_thoresby.jpg 
Views:	914 
Size:	31.2 KB 
ID:	205  

2. Default

Also a 'cartooned' pic of my NSX & CRX at a show in Harrogate (there were other cars but they were removed for the cartooning)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cartooned.jpg 
Views:	900 
Size:	30.7 KB 
ID:	206  

3. Default

Oooops - unwanted page stretching ..... anyone with more IT knowlegde know how to 'shrink to page' with the second pic?

Duly shrunk. I thought you weren't going to change your wheels, because you believed the suspension must of changed to accomodate them?
    If your fear of staying alive, outweighs the thrill of making the corner, brake.

5. Default

Hi ultra-violet :lol:
    charlie:one here loved your red nsx, would you like to see my white one its the only one, see you at the next show
    charlie:one 8)

6. Default

Thanks for the shrinkage Kevin. I certainly wasn't going to change to after-market wheels due to the extra weight etc. of most 'affordable' aftermarket wheels. But felt that the OEM newer ones would be okay although obviously I do except that they will have slightly blunted performance.

I will need to investigate further regarding what can be done about that. :wink:

Charlie:one ..... your new baby is rather special ...... are you coming to take a look at all us idiots on track Tuesday at Combe? Or will I see you next at JAPS?

Enjoy the sun (I'm off to now!)