Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carbon Fiber part by ATR racing MADE IN AUSTRIA

1. Default Carbon Fiber part by ATR racing MADE IN AUSTRIA

Introducing the first of many made of 100% carbon products by ATR racing MADE IN AUSTRIA. The fitment is like oem and will safe you many headache to get proper fitting. The finish is made to paint, we can produce a nicer finish also with clear coat. Most customers want a color matching hood anyway. Hood comes also with the vents already. A mesh is delivered with the ducts. All parts use stock mounting points. This is the introducing special and all orders until end of october.

Hood with cents, not painted about 4,5kg for old and new front. EU price incl vat: 3245,00 Euro. Sale outside EU: 2700,00 Euro net.

Sideducts with mesh, not painted about 0,135kg pair price: 750,00 Euro incl. vat (EU sale). Sale outside of EU: 680,00 Euro net.

B-Pillar mounts not painted about. 0,135kg das Stk. Paarpreis: 750,00 Euro incl. vat (EU sale). Sale outside of EU: 680,00 Euro net.

More parts to come this year

Last edited by austrian type-r; 08-09-2016 at 12:32 PM.
    Largest stocking of used NSX parts in Europe & many service parts in stock. parts inquiry: office@atr-racing.com / phone +43 676 5458032

2. Default

Largest stocking of used NSX parts in Europe & many service parts in stock. parts inquiry: office@atr-racing.com / phone +43 676 5458032

3. Default

4. Default

1) oem style Rearwing: 1390,00 Euro. Ca. 3 Kilo less than oem
    2) rear bumper beam: 785,00 Euro. Ca. 9 Kilo less than oem steel beam
    3) front bumper beam: 1185,00 Euro. Ca. 9 Kilo less than oem steel beam
    4) brackets for rear bumper beam: 355 Euro. Ca. 1,25 Kilo less then oem brackets

Hi,
    Very pleased with the treatment and attention by Christian, 100% recommended

I got it at the beginning of the year, a great full carbon fiber Hood replica NSX-R 02

Very good finish, fits perfectly, very light and ready to paint , everything perfect!!

I attached you a couple of pictures, I had to paint it underneath in black satin, in Spain full bonnets in carbon are prohibited to circulate for cars previous to 2003, to circulate with it, a very expensive homologation has to be made

NSX 93 conversion NSX-R 02

Already completed

Hi again Remi, do you mind posting how much you have spent in getting your 93 model to this level of completion???

If you rather not post it I will understand.

Thanks.
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

Quote Originally Posted by Pride View Post
    Hi again Remi, do you mind posting how much you have spent in getting your 93 model to this level of completion???

If you rather not post it I will understand.

Thanks.
    Hello Pride
    honestly, I have lost the count but enough, anyway I recover with things I take off and sell

I will try to put more data and details in the section of my conversión

Regards

9. Default

BRANDNEW: Our 1991-2001 NSX-R hoods. Fitment can not made any better, cause the mold was taken off from an oem 1991 hood. A duct was molded off from a 2002+ NSX-R hood. Those 2 mold combinated and a 1991 NSX-R hood was the final product. A scelette was customized to have a oem look. The pictures speaks 1000 words. The price is 3050 Euro incl the center vent made of CF too and the NSX-R seal.

No windscreen washer jet holes?

SS
    Lexus LC500h.......New Daily run around with some saving the Planet thoughts
    Black/black 95 NSX NA with mk1 Ary exhaust....Now sold
    Red/Black 91 NSX treasure.....FI No more NA
    Silver/Pearl White/Black 1993 NSX 3.0 5 MT NSX ZAZ R-GT Twin Scroll Turbo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast