Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SOLD - Opportunity

1. Default

See! Great minds think alike!

I would pull the picture of the V5. The 11 digit number is just about legible and could be used to SORN the vehicle online by some unscrupulous person.

MC

3. Default

Thankyou Mistercorn.
    Britlude, Could you do that for us when you get an opportunity? Just tried myself and failed.

Sue

Quote Originally Posted by Mistercorn View Post
    I would pull the picture of the V5. The 11 digit number is just about legible and could be used to SORN the vehicle online by some unscrupulous person.

MC

4. Default

Judging by the amount of visits to this thread, we think there may be interest in the car but not be able to private message us on this site.
    To that end, people who are genuinely interested in the car can contact us on
    sue_whitehead1'at'hotmail'dot'co'dot'uk [please replace 'at' and 'dot' with @ and . accordingly.]

We are giving members and people who visit the site first choice before we place the car on another website. We would like the car to go to an NSX enthusiast.

Thanks
    Last edited by Kaz-kzukNA1; 16-09-2016 at 12:00 PM. Reason: modified the email address format for spam protection

5. Default

Thanks Kaz
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Heaven View Post
    Judging by the amount of visits to this thread, we think there may be interest in the car but not be able to private message us on this site.
    To that end, people who are genuinely interested in the car can contact us on
    sue_whitehead1'at'hotmail'dot'co'dot'uk [please replace 'at' and 'dot' with @ and . accordingly.]

We are giving members and people who visit the site first choice before we place the car on another website. We would like the car to go to an NSX enthusiast.

Thanks

6. Default

The car is now for sale on a well known Car Sale Site. Still couldn't get all the photo's on that because some of of were over 5MG. However, anybody wanting to see more photo's after looking at PH can pm me with the request.

Ta

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Heaven View Post
    LONG BEACH BLUE! TARGA! Facelift, F/Matic, 53 plate, 35000 miles, 2/3 owners, Full Service History with Honda main dealer.

Genuine reason for sale as now are moving and lack of space.

Sensible offers please. Don't miss this opportunity.

More details and photo's available.

Is this car sold or still available?
    James

8. Default

Its been sold.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123