Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Manual NA1 wanted

Like allot of posts I've noticed......You new members are not providing all info?

Please provide your model 3.0? Or 3.2? and year your will want to go to? Yes you want manual. If later car, do you want coupe or targa?

What's colors?
    Yes it's a touchy thing with some, but budget you will end at?
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

後は、残っているものに関係なく、不可能なことを排除する方法 ありそうもない、真実でなければなりません。

I thought OP talat was very clear on the engine he is after - NA1 stated in thread title!

That along with 'manual' is probably as specific as you want to be if looking for a car such as the NSX, only ever available in small numbers at any given time.

I have read many posts on these forums where the poster is looking for a car and specifies their requirements in great detail - inevitability someone will quickly post saying 'you need to be less fussy if you want to stand any chance of finding a car'!!!
    2001 3.2 Circuit Blue Coupe with pop-ups!

"If you want to argue that The Best Car in the World is a supercar, go ahead. But there is only one that makes the grade. Only one that's built properly.
    Gordon Murray knows.
    Rowan Atkinson knows.
    It's the Honda NSX."
    (J. Clarkson)

My apologies on the na1. I did not notice and clearly you did not know of my health condition. I'm trying my best to help again, as I was told by my doctors this this will help with recovery.

My apologies to the origel poster.
    “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.”

Hi Sudesh,

Great to have you contributing to the forum again - hope it will get you back on top form soon. We all value your knowledge and dedication to passing your wisdom on to us mere mortals.

Keep up the good work!
    December '99 GH-NA2 110 series - 6AS62 Type S in Monte Carlo Blue Pearl

Hi my friend!

Hope all is good your side of the pond? Really respect that nice response. Yeah my doctors have told me, i need to get back into the "old" me lol. Reading, the forums as I told them about here, and the others forums I do work on. Trying to write ion paper is a no go so far....I try every day, but I'm like a child starting the again lol.

This forum has go setup with auto correct on spelling. Plus I'm back to using paper dictory also. I've started watching all the old movies from when I was growing up as I do remember up of them. I can't go to pictures, just in case I take bad seizure etc, so no idea on the new films lol.

My spelling is still crap I have to say thought. So my apologies for any wrong words.

Hi Sudesh,

I can see an improvement in your writing - the more you do the better it will be.
    It is spring here in New Zealand, so the NSX is getting more and more use as the weather improves.
    You don't have to apologise for your writing - you convey the meaning well. My advice would be to read back what you have written before you post - it's amazing how many times I have to re-write something before it actually is correct, not what I think is right!

Nick

I need to fly to your please then nick! Weather here is on the down low now. Only a few weeks Halloween, then Christmas.

For Halloween, I'll just go out as myself in wheelchair, that should be scary enough lol. Only joking, I do still have the chair for bad days, then I have a 3 wheel triangle shape thing [forget name] that is handy. But walking best I can. Do my excercise up and down stairs helps allot. Is it warm out in NZ Nick?

Sorry to Talat for going off topic - I hope you find what you are looking for soon.

Sudesh - It is warming up here. I was up near Auckland at the weekend and it was warm enough for t-shirt and shorts at the beach. Having said that, here in Dunedin there is a Southerly expected on Friday which is forecast to bring temperatures down to a maximum of 9 degrees........ typical Spring here at the @rse end of the world.

Yes apologies as nick mention thank you Nick.....

. Totally my fault, but good reason for it.....some don't recognise this.

Sounds like your having a good time so far nick! As my time schudle is mixed up here due to the medication, it's now [5.30] here and I'm still going lol. I'll be going to bed with electric blanking on temperature is not the same.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12