Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Slightly Bent Facelift Imola Orange.......

IKWYM - they're lovely cars, but the rarity of the NSX often causes exchanged glances!
    Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson

Had my car in a phot shoot with this car a few months back for a new magazine, if I can get the pictures loaded I'll post some up!

New magazine?

Didn't know anyone still bothered with those. Actually, they don't...

Back O/T...
    Nick

“I find myself irresistibly attracted to cars that nobody else buys. The NSX is a classic of the genre because nobody buys it and yet it’s a fantastic car. It’s got a wonderful compactness and simplicity and unpretentiousness to it. Honda rudely continues to make them whether we like it or not, even though there can be no commercial logic in doing so — I thoroughly admire that.” Rowan Atkinson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12