Thread: Early NA1 manual wanted - despite Brexit!

1. Default Early NA1 manual wanted - despite Brexit!

Hi all,

Despite the economic turbulence, or perhaps because of it, I'm looking to buy an early NSX and expecting there might be a deal to be had within the coming months. I currently have an S2000 and a DC2 integra type-r among some other non-honda cars so looking to complete the 'set' of Honda drivers cars!

I'm looking for an early car - 3.0 manual (definitely), non-PAS (ideally). prefer red, but would consider silver or black. My S2000 has 140,000 and I've put 70,000 on my DC2 to bring it to 130,000 so I'm not fussed on mileage, or if it's a JDM or UK car, but it does need to be very original - ie stock exhaust etc. and in good mechanical and cosmetic condition with recent (last 5-10 years most important) service history. I wont consider Cat D sorry. I plan to drive it, so not interested in garage queens with tiny mileage as I've found them to be problematical in the past. around 60,000 upwards seems sensible.

Will be a cash purchase, so if anyone is considering selling, or knows of good cars (private or dealer), please let me know in this thread or PM me.

Thanks,

Paul.

We are finishing up (in the next few months) an overhaul and semi-restoration of a 92 Silver UK Manual Coupe - original non PAS car. 100k on the clock but we replaced the engine with a documented 49k UK Manual engine and a new gearbox (yes all new internals and non snap ring range casing). Engine has had full LMA, TB, Water pump, oil pump service, new sump, new OEM clutch and flywheel, all new gaskets etc. All suspension components have been blast cleaned so look like new. New bilstein shocks and springs.

We have the original manifolds etc but were thinking of putting on some DC sports ones on whilst engine is out for a little more performance. But happy to provide what any customer wants.

Will have a full panel off respray to finish.

PM if you are interested.

Mike
    Not another NSX project!
    Porsche 997 GT3
    Porsche 981 Boxster S
    BMW E46 M3
    1998 NA2 Midnight Purple Targa Manual - Gone - to Thailand
    1999 NA2 Kaiser Silver Manual Track Car - Gone - and found its true destiny on the race track
    1992 NA1 Sebring Silver Coupe Manual -
    Gone (although still in my showroom in storage)