When installing a turbo kit there are different ways of doing it. I wanted to improve upon the way i had installed the kit originally. The oil pan was drilled and fitted with a screw fit type bung, i wanted this now welded along with a bung for the oil temp moving the sensor from the sandwich plate. I also wanted to use quality fittings and new. I also wasn't keen on how the turbo feed works. it takes the feed from the factory oil sender just before the filter, this is pre filtered oil so effectively every rotation there was a small amount bypassing the filter. I wanted to more the feed up to the heads where the SOS kit gets it feed from. By doing this i also reduce the amount of T's coming off the factory sender unit. Which was previously Factory turbo feed, aftermarket oil pressure, aftermarket oil temp and oem oil pressure. In order for plans to get the best possible fit i supplied a variety of fittings allow different options.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13731099_279895559046166_2058301311_n.jpg 
Views:	265 
Size:	156.1 KB 
ID:	12680

Another thing i wanted to upgrade was the feed and returns themselves with Russel braided lines. Two reasons, These are much better quality, more robust from moving parts and withstand more heat secondly with a braided line there is less sag in the return from the turbo to the sump. if the return point is not lower than the turbo you will get smoke come out the exhaust from oil build up, also caused by a saggy return.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13628504_863618180405621_1697820000_n.jpg 
Views:	262 
Size:	158.6 KB 
ID:	12681