Hi Guys,

Been meaning to do this for a while so here goes,

I joined this site in 2012 as I had always wanted to research into the NSX even though at the time I had no hope of affording one, so, after many years of dreaming, 2015 would be my year! I had the fortunate opportunity to come into the market to buy an NSX, I already knew one thing.. before I even started to search any classified adverts of NSX's for sale - that I was going to modify it and from my previous history of Japanese motors I could never keep anything standard for long! So I needed something crazy to start with and build on that to make it as close as I can to be a crazy racing machine like the Espirt NSX

So here it was - on sale on behalf of a customer of HJA (Harlow *** Autos) I found the NSX that would carry me into the world of NSX ownership.

Original advert - http://www.harlow-***-autos.co.uk/HJA052.html

I realise the wide body kit is marmite, some love, others hate it.. I bought this NSX with only one purpose: to enjoy it to it's maximum potential, meaning I would get this out on track and discover what made the NSX truly special

On collection I took a few photos of how I bought it:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HJA5.jpg 
Views:	476 
Size:	61.6 KB 
ID:	12638Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HJA3.jpg 
Views:	513 
Size:	63.3 KB 
ID:	12636Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HJA4.jpg 
Views:	491 
Size:	59.1 KB 
ID:	12637Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HJA2.jpg 
Views:	509 
Size:	76.7 KB 
ID:	12635Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HJA1.jpg 
Views:	825 
Size:	65.3 KB 
ID:	12634

After a amazing adrenaline fuelled drive back, I get the car safely back into Somerset I did my first change... Removing the Blitz BOV from the airbox.. (I know, wtf?!)