Thread: looking for some advice about NSX suspension

Unregistered Guest

Default looking for some advice about NSX suspension

Hi guys, just for the record I do not own an NSX as much as I'd love to! I am merely here to get some advice. This is not a for sale thread and I don't intend on any advertising in this particular thread.

However, I own a 91 civic EC9 and recently purchased a large job lot of various honda parts. I came across two Honda boxes with shock absorbers inside (look as though they have been sat but not used)

I checked out the part numbers and they appear to be genuine Honda NSX shock absorbers from my research. I know that the number of NSX's in the UK isn't that large so was wondering what the best option for me would be to try and seek out somebody who may be in need of these. To me, Ebay didn't seem to be the place to list as the NSX is not exactly a run of the mill car.. or is it the perfect place to list? I am unsure... this is why I am seeking advice as to how I'd go about advertising them in the correct way to the correct potential buyers.. again I am not trying to advertise them here.

Hope you guys can help me out. Cheers in advance, George

2. Default

Hi George. Perhaps post the part numbers, someone will look it up for you and let you know what you've got

eBay may be the best solution, as a lot of oversea buyers use it too not just UK.

Blog Entries

Hi, George. This is Kaz and I’m one of the administrator of the Forum.

In order to protect other users, you can start a thread as a ‘guest’ without registration but you won't be able to reply in the same thread as a 'guest'. Hence, you won't even be able to say 'thank you' to those who replied back to you.
    If you want to be involved, please register yourself.
    It's a 'Forum' and it's free any way.

For selling the parts inside the Forum, you must be a registered user as well as you must make contribution for the Platinum status (GBP10 - 20 or EUR10 - 20).
    Again, this is for the protection against spam/phishing.

As always, buyers are encouraged to do their homework as we already know a certain seller is back on ebay selling carbon fibre parts from specific region of the world and this seller was already banned from NSX community.

Whether you want to sell your parts through here or on ebay, just take lots of photos including the parts no. (*****-SL0-***) and manufacturing date (YYMMDD) marked on the damper body with white paint.
    The suspension parts spec changed several times for different year models/spec so there are many different parts no. available for our NSX.

You can find many NSX OEM used parts or even the actual used NSX on ebay.

Kaz
    Last edited by Kaz-kzukNA1; 21-05-2016 at 10:56 AM. Reason: extra info