Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: supercar Siege 2... 19th june 2016, Brands Hatch

1. Default

I'm also interested.

the facebook page link..... https://www.facebook.com/events/1526061637701941/

19 June at 8:30–16:30

Brands Hatch Brands Hatch Circuit, DA3 8NG Fawkham

Details

With the Siege gathering momentum for 2016, we have secured an area for 300+ cars to display at Brands Hatch once again raising money for the Royal Navy and Royal Marine Children's Fund.

Our team will be bringing the atmosphere with them so we hope for an amazing family day.

We aim to have the Sporting Bears involved helping to give passenger rides in return for donations and a possibilty of some of these rides taking place on track. Passenger rides around the famous Brands circuit in Ferrari's, Lamborghini's and McLaren's should make for an amazing memory.

Amazing prizes for both the show and shine area and best in show.
    it's alongside (hopefully overwhelming) Tunerfest, which will include some time-attack action.

if normal procedure is followed, there will be charity donation page set-up, where the money goes directly to the charity, and the donation grants you entry, picking up the tickets on the gate on the day. as soon as the donation page goes live, i'll post the details...
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

latest news from Ross....

Apologies for keeping people hanging ref our next event. Emails back and forth haven't been getting the answers I need to push ahead. Hopefully Monday will be revealing or we may have to discuss using another event/venue. :s
    aka Jonathan!!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

I had a email today around 11am from Supercar Seige

last part reads " To display your vehicle we are asking for a small £15 donation which will help cover the cost of the ticket plus a small percentage going to the charity.

This money, on top of the Sporting Bears donations will be our only source of revenue this time around so we are pushing hard to make sure we fill all 300 spaces.

Club stands will be accommodated but we are limiting the spaces to 20 per club to make sure we don't have a monopoly by any one marque.
    To secure you place you simply need to respond to this email with your name and vehicle details included. "

I assume those that attended BH in May will get the same and I'm hoping Britlude will be along shortly giving those that didn't the means to register ....

i got that email too .. i've messaged back, saying the NSX club would like to come along, and to let me know when the donation page goes live....

i'll keep you posted, but if you want to attend bear in mine that there are only 20 places per marque....

1. britlude! (tho Sarah may be driving if Ross wants the Hotrod there...)
    aka Jonathan!!

2. L696ULO

2. L696ULO
    3. Pride
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

Quote Originally Posted by Pride View Post
    2. L696ULO
    3. Pride
    4. 214nsx........

9. Default

2. L696ULO
    3. Pride
    4. 214nsx
    5. Sorepaws
    Mike

2. L696ULO
    3. Pride
    4. 214nsx
    5. Sorepaws
    6. marknsx
    Honda NSX NA2 1999
    The only absolute knowledge attainable by man is that life is meaningless without an NSX

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast