Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: supercar Siege 2... 19th june 2016, Brands Hatch

I am interested in going to this event ,is it to late to register ? if not can someone post the direct link to register because I am having trouble finding it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark N View Post
    I am interested in going to this event ,is it to late to register ? if not can someone post the direct link to register because I am having trouble finding it.
    Just make sure you enter your model car and registration number in the message box before completing your donation then Ross will know who you're with.

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fund...ne&isTeam=true
    Last edited by Pride; 04-06-2016 at 07:48 PM.
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

has anyone got branded T shirts etc for the day?
    Honda NSX NA2 1999
    The only absolute knowledge attainable by man is that life is meaningless without an NSX

1. britlude! (tho Sarah may be driving if Ross wants the Hotrod there...) (paid!!!)
    2. L696ULO (paid)
    3. Pride (paid)
    4. 214nsx ( Donated )
    5. Sorepaws (paid)
    6. marknsx (paid)
    7. Ozmondo (paid track time + Donation made)
    8. NSX 2000 (Donation made)
    9. Kye_P
    10. Hagasan (Donation Made 30/5) plan to go if I can drive. Got shoulder surgery on the 3rd
    11. debug (if I can fix my A/C issue in time... Only 30% chance...) (Donation made)
    12. Trident

sad to report my nsx will be off the road for 14 days as my air con system is flushed and new parts obtained. Bugger!
    Honda NSX NA2 1999
    The only absolute knowledge attainable by man is that life is meaningless without an NSX

Quote Originally Posted by marknsx View Post
    sad to report my nsx will be off the road for 14 days as my air con system is flushed and new parts obtained. Bugger!
    Summer was this week so you probably won't need air-con for another year !

Has anyone had an email confirmation from Supercar Seige with the details of times to arrive etc?
    For May's event I recall they sent them out quite late but it's only 5 days to go now

Cheers Rich

Blog Entries

Probably, britlude will chime in but according to their FB page, the final cut off point to donate and secure one's display place at the event will be 21:00 on 15/Jun/16 (Wed) tomorrow so probably they are waiting for that???

Kaz

9. Default

I also understand if you have a passenger (or 2!) then you have to either pay at the gate or pre-pay for that person for the event
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by sorepaws View Post
    I also understand if you have a passenger (or 2!) then you have to either pay at the gate or pre-pay for that person for the event
    That's one for Pride or Britlude to answer as they both took passengers in May. My daughter has threatened to come with me but I'll be paying on the gate ( if that is the case) as the weather and her getting up early might play a part !

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast