Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: supercar Siege 2... 19th june 2016, Brands Hatch

Quote Originally Posted by britlude View Post

one of our number snuck into the supercar siege track session.....

..... although it's not red, it's leading!!!!
    And that'll be the reason ...

Good showing, and it's nice when owners of the HyperCars don't lose touch with life and are happy to share time ...
    Senninha

'Too many manufacturers today are obsessed with lap times and power outputs at the expense of emotion and fun' Colin Goodwin

S2 is signed by the NSX Project Leader Shigeru Uehara

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by britlude View Post
    glad you made the effort and ventured down to sunny Kent. hope you got through the rest of the day ok!

We had a line-up of 9 NSX, with another on a trade/club stand bringing the total to 10,so a good showing for the NSX, thanks for bringing the cars out!

early risers....
    I had to make the effort especially as my daughter Emma had spent a year living in the City where the NSX was made. The rest of the day was "touch and go" but I won't go into any detail :-S
    Mike

I see that the black and pink NSX beast turned up. How does it look close up?
    Honda NSX NA2 1999
    The only absolute knowledge attainable by man is that life is meaningless without an NSX

Quote Originally Posted by marknsx View Post
    I see that the black and pink NSX beast turned up. How does it look close up?
    Sorry to say even worse in the flesh, although a few very strategically placed LED's wouldn't go amiss.
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

Thats what I admire about you Clive. Always looking on the light side.
    Honda NSX NA2 1999
    The only absolute knowledge attainable by man is that life is meaningless without an NSX

forgot to add the link to my facebook album... https://www.facebook.com/jonathan.su...=3&pnref=story

as for the black/red batmobile... i've learnt you have no right to criticise the cars of others as you don't know the story behind them!

i mean, some at some car shows hate the hotrod, but that's their (wrong) opinion! they get upset that i've "ruined a perfectly good car hot-rodding it". i point out if i hadn't done it, then that lovely model Y shape they see before them would have been lost. "but you've chopped up a lovely car" they say....i then take great delight telling them it's a fibreglass replica!! oh....

anyhoo... the black/red highlighted wide body nsx....

1. it's an NSX that made the effort to attend! so a thumbs up there!
    2. it's an auto, so the owner is obviously descerning
    3. there are some very nice and subtle details... love the little carbon cannards at the front!
    4. we don't know what the plans are, so we should shut up!

personally i'd put some batman logos on it and enjoy it!!! just to wind up the purists lol

thanks for bringing it out, shame i didn't get to say hi! (probably stuffing my face with a breakfast bap when you arrived!)
    aka Jonathan!!

'92 charlotte green auto.... as a daily
    '37 Ford Y street rod......... something for the weekend!

...... if a photobucket pic is foggy, click it, and it'll take you to the clear version, yes, it's a clicking faff....

Quote Originally Posted by Pride View Post
    Sorry to say even worse in the flesh, although a few very strategically placed LED's wouldn't go amiss.
    No offense meant, just my warped sense of humour which he no doubt has too. (I hope)
    Pride.

1992 My beloved Red/Black manual NA1.😎
    1992 Chevy Lumina apv Rockford Fosgate sound system demo van.🙉
    2003 Hartge Mini Cooper S (2 x UK & 1 x European sound quality finals winner) 🏆 

"The NSX's greatest victory was to WIN the 1995 Le Mans 24hr GT2 Class"
    ..............and guess what, it was a RED one but of course.  

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678